Chapter Eighty Three

"Princess," he whispers kissing my forehead.

"Sh," I keep my eyes closed and put my hand in his face.

"Baby you've gotta wake up now, they want more pictures," he sits at the end of the bed.

"I'm exhausted," I whine.

"Why are you so tired?" He pouts lifting me up to get me dressed. "Is it because of last night." He giggles laying on top of me grinding gently.

"Yeah, I guess," I blush and kiss his cheek.

"It was pretty," he pauses and giggles.

"I know," I sigh. "I'm gonna text Becky and tell her I have to shower," I kiss him gently.

"You're not showering are you?" He giggles.

"I will," I smirk. "But you're gonna shower with me," I kiss his neck and pull his shirt off. "And there won't be any water," I giggle.

"No baby," he lifts me up. "Not yet, I don't wanna kill you with exhaustion." He giggles giving me a sports bra and short shorts. I giggle back and change quickly before smiling up at him.

"You have a perfect smile," I brush my thumb over his lips and he smiles making my heart melt a little.

"Come on," he holds his hands out. "I'm hungry," he whines as I slowly stand up. He hands me my phone and slides his and a room key into his back pocket. I hold a tight grip on his bicep while leaning my head on his shoulder. "What's wrong," he pouts. "You've never held my arm so tightly." He giggles gently and kisses my forehead.

"Nothing," I shrug kissing his cheek. "I didn't mean to squeeze you so much," I blush as we enter the elevator. We sit in a silence a perfect silence until the elevator reaches the lobby.

"Come eat with me," he pouts a little. Nobody but us are down here so I assume they are either all still asleep or with Becky on the beach or something. I nod simply and walk to the buffet type thing with Shawn. He grabs a plate and hands it to me and then grabs one for himself. I look around as he just grabs fruit bacon and eggs. A normal breakfast. I make toast and take some eggs along with bacon and a little bit of fruit, also taking some cereal and an omelette. "By the looks of that plate I'd say you haven't eaten in three days," he giggles.

"Shut up, I'm hungry," I pout.

"I'm not judging," he smiles.

"Sure you're not," he leads me to a table out by the pool where we sit and eat holding hands but not talking much.

"Baby girl," he whispers.

"Yes," I smile.

"Would you hate me if I went home early?" He bites his lip. "It's not that I don't wanna spend time with you," he rushes. "It's just that I wanna spend time with my baby boy too," he pouts.

"It's alright Shawn," I smile. "When are you leaving?" I kiss his cheek smiling at how he wants to be with his son, meaning he's desperate for more kids.

"I was thinking tomorrow afternoon so you only have a day without me?" He giggles.

"Alright," I nod. "I'm sure Adam will appreciate it," I giggle.

"I just feel like I don't spend lots of time with him, my little baby boy," he pouts. "And I wanna be a part of his life," he nods sure of himself.

"You're jealous of Ian?" I question a little.

"I am jealous of Ian," he nods. "I wanna be that person in my sons life not Ian, he's supposed to look at me when he hears the word dad, not Ian," he huffs.

"It's ok," I giggle. "He'll warm up to you," I finish my plate of food.

"Are you sure you're ok?" He watches me pick bits of food from his plate.

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine," I nod getting a strong nauseating feeling.