Chapter one Hundred and Six

Shawn and the guys play soccer in the backyard while the girls and I watch them. "Isn't Jeff really fit," Sydney sighs ogling over her boyfriend.

"Yeah but not as fit as Geoff," Brooke scoffs a little practically drooling as he takes his shirt off.

"You wish," Chrissy rolls her eyes and watches Ian kick the ball.

"Nah, Shawn's got it going on," I breath biting down gently on my lip. "Face it, I have the hot one," I shrug grabbing one of the platters of food we prepared and walking out.

"Hold up," Sydney prepares to argue. "I seriously think that," she's cut off by the other girls walking out angry looking as they set trays down on the table. We're having a heat wave of sorts and all of the snow is gone so we're enjoying our time while we can.

"What are you guys doing out here?" Ian looks at us weird just before Geoff hits him in the head with the ball. "You're dead bitch," he spits grabbing the back and whipping it at him.

"Hi baby," Shawn walks towards me kissing me. I wrap my arms around his neck and his arms snake around my waist. The others don't bother us knowing the difficulty of our relationship together now that we have all of the kids.

"They're awake," I groan leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Lets go get the little monsters," he chuckles. We have them little swings set up outside and Adam's probably just wanna play with his daddy.
We jog up the stairs after excusing ourselves and grab our wailing children.

"What's the matter?" I throw my arms up. "You're grumpy aren't you?" I lift Jericho and Mercy. Adam sits on Shawn's hip while he holds Kaiden in the other arm.

"And, now we go outside," he smiles leading me down the stairs.

"Look," I bounce them a little. "Look at all of the people." I smile as they chew their hands.

"Hi," Adam waves.

"Hi," they smile at him we set the babies in the swings we have suspended from the large oak tree that sits in our backyard.

"Daddy," Adam whines as he goes to put him down.

"You wanna play?" Shawn smiles a little.

"Daddy," he leans against Shawn's shoulder.

"Ok, why don't we sit out this round?" He takes Adam to one of the beach chairs and the guys move their game farther down our backyard. He watches intensely but still cuddles his son. The girls play with the babies and I sit next to Shawn.

"Why don't you go play with them?" I reach for Adam who leans towards me.

"It's ok," he shrugs bringing Adam back against his shoulder in a hug. "I like spending time with my little boy," he kisses his cheek.

"But I feel bad," I look out to his friends as they laugh enjoying their teenage lives.

"It's ok princess," he kisses my softly.

"I want you to go out tonight ok?" I touch his hair gently. "I want you to go and have fun," I lean on his other shoulder.

"What about you?" He furrows his eyebrows. "You never leave the house anymore," he pouts.

"Oh speak of," I trail on. "Tomorrow you've got to babysit," I giggled and he gasps.

"Thanks for telling me in advance," he rolls his eyes.

"I have a photo shoot," I explain. "Also," I start and he laughs.

"It's like you don't tell me anything." He whines.