Chapter One Hundred & Twenty

Shawn return

Slowly I make my way through the airport. After two weeks I finally get to come home to my family, and my amazing girlfriend. "Daddy!" Little voices squeak as they jump on my legs.

"Hi guys," I smile kneeling down to greet them. "How are you?" I give each of the children a kiss. Mercy holds onto me tighter than before.

"Mama misses you," she whispers in my ear instantly exciting me.

"Well lets go then," I smile standing and carrying her away while leading the boys.

"Mom dad?" I furrow my eyebrow a as in front of me stand her parents.

"She wanted us to come get you," her dad nods at me.

"Alright," I shrug grabbing my bag. "Go hold grandma and grandpas hand, we're gonna cross a street," I say and they run towards their grandparents.

"So, Shawn," her mother starts awkwardly while I get my bags into the back and fix the kids in their car seats.

"Yeah," I nod playing with my daughters fingers.

"How was the tour," her dad buts in stopping whatever she was about to say while he begins driving.

"It was good, the crowds were amazing." I smile looking at Mercy who lets out a wail. "But none of them were as loud as you," I kiss her cheek.

"They've been really well behaved every time we've seen them," they shrug at me and I shrug back.

"They're usually good," I smile kissing her forehead. "But Mercy's still loud," I giggle.

"Here we are," they smile pulling into our driveway. I sit bubbling with excitement that I can barely contain as I prepare to see my baby girl again. It's only been a week and a half maybe a little less but it feels like forever, now especially given the circumstances. The kids smile in excitement while I grab my bag and head for the front door. I unlock it and walk in to her crying on the floor with Nathan and Ian hugging her.

"Princess," I pout a little walking towards her and giving her a bigger hug then I ever have. "I thought you were gonna come get me at the airport." I kiss her cheek. "What happened?"

"Shawn," she sniffs planting a long open mouth kiss on my lips. "Shawn," she sighs a little pulling away and leaning against my forehead. "I don't have cancer," she sniffs giving me a weak smile. "It was miss diagnosed," she wipes her tears and smiles. "It was just my anxiety," she hugs and kisses me all over.

"Baby doll," I gasp a little. "But what about the red spots on your back?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"It was a nervous rash from being alone all of the time." She squeals again.
"Tonight we have to celebrate and we're gonna have lots of fun with our friends and our family and it's gonna be great," her words bring me great relief. I can finally stop worrying all of the time about loosing her and I can start worrying about our future together.

"So that means your bucket list?" I giggle almost leaning against her shoulder.

"We'll save it for a rainy day, but I still wanna adopt a kid," she points and I nod.

"I'll do anything for you," I give her a squeeze.

-

"How sexy are you," I grab at her butt. "I didn't know you were so hot," I tease and she rolls her eyes.

"Stop it," she pushes me away a little.

"No," I roll my eyes gripping her hips and slowly grinding against her butt.

"Stop it horn-dog," she rolls her eyes again.

"I'm a teenage boy, I can't help my sexual needs." I tease her again and she laughs.

"I love you," she smiles holding onto my shoulders.

"I love you too," she smiles. We hired a babysitter, one of the older couples' daughter who volunteered to watch them for us.

"I'll get it," she smiles making her way down the stairs. She slowly opens the door and smiles. "Hi," she lets the girl walk in. I assume she's older than both of us considering the age of her parents.

"Hello," she smiles between us both.

"The kids are asleep," she smiles pointing up the stairs. "We have triplets named Kaiden Jericho and Mercy our daughter and then our older son Adam," she explains.

"They might wake up maybe once or twice before we get home all they'll ever want is someone to hold them," I explain this time and she looks around.

"Emergency contact numbers are on the fridge along with our wifi and wifi password." She nods.

"Ok this is killing me a little, how old are you?" I breath out andReese hits my chest.

"Don't be so rude Shawn," Reese shakes her head at me.

"No, no it's alright really, I'm fifteen," she smiles at us.

"A lot younger than I thought," I chuckle.

"I get that a lot," she nods.

"So we have a fridge and our cupboards full of food and we have Netflix set up on the tv. I you need anything at all you can call either of us and our numbers are on the fridge." She nods again looking at me.

"I think that's it," I smile.

"Awesome," she nods. "Have fun," she smiles at us while Reese slides into her heels. I hand her her jacket and give her a kiss.

"You ready?" I smile as she pulls her hair out from underneath her jacket.

"Yeah," she nods smiling. "Well only be a few hours," she smiles at our babysitter.

"Oh, my names Jocelyn by the way," she adds quickly.

"Well thanks for helping us out Jocelyn," I smile as we walk outside and towards our car.

"How much you wanna bet she's gonna be telling all of her friends?" She giggles against my shoulders.

"Not much," I smile kissing her temple. "There's gonna be a post on Instagram in a few seconds." I giggle helping her into the car before getting in myself. "Hey baby? I know this is random and all," I grab her hand and start driving away. "But why do you want to adopt a kid so badly?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Because I think every kids deserves a good home, and even if ours is isn't the most stable all of the time we could give some kid a good life." She smiles at me.

"Ok," I nod squeezing her hand. "Becky called me today," I lick my lips and she chicks a little. "She wants you to go back to modelling. She's found a bunch of new jobs even a Victoria's Secret interact for you," I smile.

"I'll think about it," she lies a little trying to hide her smile.

"She also says that want to do a segment on you for our show coming back after its mid season finale which is apparently pissing the public off." I chuckle. "She wants it to be you telling the world your story." I explain pulling into a parking space.

"Ok," she nods turning to me and pressing a kiss against my lips. "I'm kinda nervous about our babysitter." She whispers. "What if she calls a bunch of friends over and they wake up the kids, or they hurt them?" She bites her lip.

"You're not worried about our house being trashed?" I chuckle and she shakes her head.

"I can fix that but I can't revive dead things and if something bad happens to my babies I swear to god," she clenches her jaw and I hush her.

"It'll be fine," I hop out and she follows leading me into the restaurant. I walk up behind her hugging her waist and moving my lips towards her cheek before she moves.

"Reservations?" The waitress asks.

"I actually think they're already here," she smiles as Brooke waves us over.

"Is PDA really such a bad thing?" I giggle as she grabs my hand looking quite annoyed. "All it does is show them we're in love."