Chapter Eighty Nine

"Come on guys act in love," one of the photographers roll his eyes. I chuckle grabbing her and bringing her closer to me leaning down to kiss her. All that I can really hear is the snap of cameras.

"Shawn," she pulls back with a little squeal placing my hands on her bump. "Can you feel that?" She smiles up at me. "That's our babies," she smiles.

"Our babies," I kiss her again. "I love them so much already and I haven't even met them yet."

"Come on, were not done yet," they roll their eyes again.

"This is strange," I kneel down to kiss her stomach.

"What's strange? You do this everyday?" She chuckles.

"I mean having more kids." He smiles. "Four before we're twenty, you won't even be nineteen." I shake my head. "This is all happening really fast."

"It is isn't it," she runs her fingers through my hair.

"But were ready," I lace my fingers with hers. "And we've got each other," I kiss her cheek and forehead. "And we'll do just fine with our four babies," I kiss her gently.

"Mama, daddy," Adam leans towards us reaching for his mom.

"Hello pumpkin," she reaches out for him but I grab him first. "Shawn," she whines.

"No princess," I kiss her forehead. "If," she cuts me off.

"Anything happens it'll be your fault for letting me do it," she huffs.

"I'm glad you understand," I smile.

"I just wanna hold him, he's still a baby." She pouts. "Why can you hold my baby but I can't?" She crosses her arms.

"He's my kid too," I roll my eyes.

"If I say he's Ian's can I hold him?" She teases.

"No," I shake my head. "Because I know you're lying, because you and Ian have no intimate background, correct?" I raise Adam on my cheek.

"Correct," she huffs. "Daddy's being mean baby," she pouts at Adam. "He won't let me hold you anymore," she pouts and he keeps the blank facial expression he always has.

"You guys act like an old married couple," they walk in rolling their eyes. I kiss her cheek for the final picture and soon we're finished.

"Shawn's basically an old man anyways," I roll my eyes at her comment as she play with our baby boys fingers.

"Like you act any younger," I scoff.

"At least I look the part," she kisses his cheeks and then giggles hugging me in my shocked state. "I'm just teasing you precious, you look eighteen," she smiles.

"And you look sixteen when and when you aren't pregnant," I smile.

"Hey look," Jake calls to them as they walk past the studio. "It's a walking house," he gives her a strange look and she scoffs pushing him a little.

"I'm pregnant," she scoffs. "And I'm really cold baby will you bring me my shirt?" She pouts. They made her take it off so they could see her bump in the pictures.

"Mhm," I nod simply as she talk to her friends.

"We get two more boys," she smiles and I stop her.

"And one little girl," I smile kissing her cheek.

"Shawn's excited," she giggles. "His first and only little girl."

"Only," I pout.

"I'm not doing this again," she shakes her head. "It hurts," she pouts.

"I know princess," I kiss her temple.

"Are you on a call me princess or our baby girl?" She smiles letting Cat play with Adam.

"I'll decide when she gets here," she laces our hands.

"So what you guys doing after, the shoots over?" Jake holds Adam and plays with him making him excited while he licks and claps.

"Nothing, especially not going out," Reese's eyes roll. "You should go out with them baby," she turns to me.

"No it's ok," I shake my head.

"You should come," they nod.

"Yeah come on it'll be fun," they nod at him.

"But," she cuts me off with a gentile kiss.

"You can leave Adam with our parents if it bugs you so much," she rolls her eyes. "Or you could wait till he's sleeping to go out." Her hands run up and down my back.

"You should come, it'll be fun," they nod at me.

"Please baby?" She begs pouting at me. "I'll get onto my knees?" She holds her hands together.

"Alright I'll go," I whine and they all cheer.

"Well watch Adam for you," they take some of his toys playing with them.

-

"Goodnight baby boy," I kiss his forehead and lay him in his crib.

"Babe," I walk into our room where she lays on the bed. "Do you need anything else before I leave? Anything at all?" I walk towards him sitting on the bed next to her.

"I don't," she shakes her head. "But thank you," she smiles running her fingers over her bump.

"I'm gonna go change," I point at my closet and she nods in pausing her movie. I pull on some black jeans and a white dress shirt.

"I know you don't want me home alone," she says as I walk out of the closet. "So I called Nathan," she smiles as I walk out.

"I love you," I kiss her cheek. "Thank you for being so obedient." I sigh of relief.

"You make me feel like a dog sometimes," she huffs.

"That wasn't my intention baby I'm sorry," I kiss her cheek.

"I know," she makes weird faces at me.

"What are you doing?" I chuckle. She shrugs and continues making faces and I start doing it back at her.

"This is why I fell in love with you," she kisses me gently. "Will you please be nice to my friends?" She pulls back.

"Yes," I nod.

"And will you please, please, please try not to come home too drunk?" She bites her lip making me laugh.

"I'm not gonna have many drinks babe," I kiss her forehead and she scoffs.

"You say that now," her eyes roll.

"Alright be good with Nathan," I point. "And don't leave the room unless necessary, don't lift Adam, no coffee but I have the freezer full of baggies of fruit and such so you can blend it straight from the bag and make pregnancy healthy smoothies," I nod at her.

"I know," she holds my hand a little longer before I pull away and walk towards the door.

"I love you," I turn and smile.

"I love you too," she smiles. "Don't want her too much Vampire Diaries, I don't want my daughter obsessed with Taylor Lautner too," I roll my eyes.

"It's not even Taylor Lautner," she whines.

"I know princess," I whisper to her.