Chapter Sixty Four

"Reese," Katrina the nurse assigned to my recovery smiles. "Shawn's tweeting you again," she smiles.

"What did he say," I inhale some of the gas they tell me to.

"He says," she reads it over quickly and smiles before reading it to me. "My princess is already almost done recovery. Can wait for you to get home @reesematthews." She smiles.

"Tweet him back," I buzz my lips.

"What should I send him?" She smiles.

"Video tape me," I draw out the word 'me' making her smile.

"Alright," she nods. "Ok in three, two, one, go," she smiles.

"Hi everybody," I giggle. "My heads still sore from the surgery but I'm fine now, thank you all for the concern and well wishes though." I smile and slur swaying as if I'm on a ship. "And for my family, I miss you guys and I can't wait to see you, but you are all kinda like family to me," I giggle again. "I'll see you soon," I take in some gas I have to use for the pain. "Love you guys," I wave and blow kisses.

"Would you like to see it?" She smiles at me.

"It's ok, you can just post it, but tag Shawn in it for me please?" I smile leaning farther back.

"Alright," she nods sending out the tweet.

"Hey Katrina?" I question. "When am I gonna be allowed to walk again?" I furrow my eyebrows. Currently I'm basically living in a wheel chair.

"As soon as your head is healed enough." She nods.

"So when my family can come visit me?" I gasp a little.

"Maybe, but it might be a little longer after that," she explains.

"But I don't like the wheelchair," I huff looking at it.

"I know," she nods adjusting the head thingy so I can lay down more.

"Will you turn on the tv?" I stare at the black screen. There isn't much for me to do in the hospital but there's about a million things I can't do.

"Sure," she nods turning it on and playing a video of Shawn the hospital staff had recorded for me as I am to be here for at least three weeks. Although when they're allowed to come visit me Shawn and Adam get to stay everyday.

"It's Shawn," I smile and point. No matter how many times I've seen it every single time they replay it I get excited.

"It is," she nods checking my stitches.

"If I do really really good at getting better, can I go home early?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Maybe," she nods. I watch the program until it ends and then I turn to Katrina.

"Will I be able to have babies now?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Well you could've had babies before too," she chuckles.

"Shawn wants more babies but Ian says that I couldn't have babies because there was something really wrong with me." I explain.

"Well as soon as you're all better you can have more babies," she smiles.

"Good," I nod. "I wanna make Shawn happy," I giggle.

"Well I'm sure he'll be happy to know that you are doing a really really good job at getting better," she quotes what I said earlier. "And your recovery might take less time than we thought." She smiles at me.

"It's all thanks to you Katrina," I grab her hand and swing my arm back and forth.

"Awe thank you Reese," she smiles blushing gently.

"I was worried about coming here because I thought everyone was gonna be mean to me because there's something wrong with me, but you've been so nice to me that I'm not afraid anymore," I yawn a little and take in some gas.

"Well I'm glad you like me." She smiles.

"I think I'm gonna take a nap," I yawn again.

"You should do that," she nods.

"Goodnight Katrina," I yawn.

Shawn's POV

Thanks Katrina," I smile on the phone. "And thank you for being so patient and kind to her I think you've really helped her through the whole situation,"

"Anytime," she smiles. "Reese is actually a lot of fun," she chuckles.

"I know," I chuckle. "And she loves to laugh," I nod.

"But she misses her family a lot," she adds.

"Well when she wakes up tell her we miss her too." I smile.

"Will do," she nods. "Anyways I've gotta go change her drip and refill her gas tank. Bye Shawn,"

"Bye Katrina," I smile. "I'll see you tomorrow," I smile before hanging up. "And Adams awake," I smile at the monitor. He stands holding the side of his crib. "I'm coming baby," I chuckle running up the stairs and to his room. "What are you doing?" I turn on the light and gasp in baby talk. "What are you doing?" I gasp again. He raises his arms for me to pick him up. "Good boy," I blow on his cheek and kiss his forehead.

"Hey Shawn, hi Adam," Ian smiles.

"Where are you going?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"We're going out for dinner with yours and Reese's family." He points. "And you aren't gonna be late," he check the time. "Forty five minutes to get yourself and Adam completely ready." He jogs down the stairs. "Dress nicely," he points.

"Wanna take a shower?" I carry him into my room. "You don't really have much choice, do you?" I chuckle kissing his cheek and setting him down before stripping. He falls back on the bed as if he's bored and I chuckle. "It won't be very long baby," I lift him and strip him as well. His eyebrows furrow as if he's questioning my actions. I just shake my head and quickly hop in the shower getting the both of us cleaned. I kiss from his small stomach all the way up to his chubby cheeks and small forehead. "Am I annoying you?" I giggle turning off the water and drying him off before setting him on the floor to dry myself off. He waddled off and I shake my head wrapping the towel around my waist.

"I think there is some kind of parental rule against this?" Chrissy walks into the room holding a naked Adam.

"Whatever," I scoff grabbing Adam. "Did you run away?" I giggle. "You went to bother aunty Chrissy?"

"Yes you did," she rushes the back of her finger against his cheek.

"Maybe if you're really nice aunty Chrissy will be an awesome person and get you ready?" I smile.

"Only because your daddy is a terrible parent," she teases. I roll my eyes and watch her carry him out. Quickly I change and then walk to Adams room where she does his hair.

"Thank you Chrissy," I smile taking him from her arms.

"Come on we're gonna be late," She waves me away.