Chapter Sixty Five

"Good morning Katrina," I smile as she walks in with the tray of food I'm allowed to eat.

"Good morning Reese." She smiles setting it on the table beside my bed. I just sit staring at walls. I never have much to do.

"What can I do today?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"They're having a parade outside today, it goes all around the hospital for those of you who can't leave there rooms," she smiles and begins feeding me. "But do you remember yesterday? When I told you, you were doing really really good at getting better?" Her eyebrows furrow. "Well, while you were asleep some of the other nurses came in to check your progress and they've decided to let your family come visit you early." She smiles.

"Really?" I gasp.

"Yeah, they're on their way now," she smiles.

"Thank you Katrina," I gasp. There's a buzz meaning someone wants in. I have a special containment unit in fact there are about five of us in this part of the hospital and to get into any one of the rooms you either need to buzz or you need a special access card that only the nurses and mobile patients have. Katrina lets them through and opens my door letting Shawn run in.

"Hi princess," he walks right up to me and plants a kiss on my lips. "I've missed you so much," he smiles pulling away.

"Hey Reese," the rest of our family piles in. Nathan, my parents, Aaliyah, Shawn's parents, Ian, Chrissy, and somewhere in the mix is Adam.

"I'm really glad you're here. It gets kinda lonely sometimes." I look down. "But I always have Katrina," I point at her. "She never leaves me so I'm never really that lonely. And she's very nice to me and really patient," I add at the end.

"Well thank you Katrina for everything you do for her," Shawn smiles.

"Guess what," I gasp hitting his shoulders.

"What?" He smiles at me.

"Katrina says once I'm done recovering," I struggle with the big word making him smile. "Than I can have babies again," I smile very widely.

"That's great baby," he smiles kissing my cheek.

"You're not as excited as I thought," I pout.

"I am excited princess but I wouldn't have cared if you couldn't have anymore kids. I love you and I wouldn't be disappointed." He shakes his head and pecks my lips.

"Ok," I nod almost completely confused at what he's saying.

"Well Shawn she just started eating her breakfast but she can't do it on her own. Would you like to take over for me?" She winks at him.

"Sure," he smiles quietly thanking her.

"And for the rest of you I can teach you some of the things she'll need from now on," she leads them out leaving only me Shawn and Adam.

"Wanna say hi to mommy?" Shawn smiles bringing Adam onto his lap. I lean over and kiss his head.

"Hi Adam," I slur.

"Mommy's gotta get better," he explains as he looks around in pure astonishment.

"I'm almost better," I giggle. Shen kiss my lips again before sitting back down in the chair by my bedside and lowering the bed slightly.

"Open," he smiles feeding me a spoonful. "Good girl," he brushes his fingers over my cheek.

"Shawn," I giggle. He smiles while he plays with Adams fingers which seems to be very amusing to the both of them. Adam tries to catch Shawn's hand but he'll move too quickly for he poor little boy. "You still want more babies?" I smile at him and the little boy we already have.

"I'd love more babies princess but I'm ok waiting until Adams a little older," he chuckles. "That's what you wanted remember?"

"Yeah," I nod and furrow my eyebrows.

"Ok princess you've gotta eat," he chuckles and I nod. "Open," he feeds me some more of the food and watches. "Wanna take a picture so we can show everyone you're ok?" He smiles. "A cute family picture?" He tries sucking me in even though it would be easy for him to get me to do I already.

"Ok," I giggle eating the last bit of my food. Katrina walks back in.

"Oh perfect you're done," she smiles.

"Can I hold my baby?" I pout at Adam.

"He can sit on your lap but lifting him is definitely a risk," she gives me a weak nod.

"Well then put him on my lap," I huff at Shawn making them both laugh. He sets the little boy on my lap and I play with his hands. I kiss his temple and Shawn kisses my cheek while he quickly snaps a picture knowing both Adam and I will get wrestles.

"Look princess," he shows me the picture. "Do you like it?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"Where'd my hair go?" I gasp.

"They had to shave it for your surgery remember?" He giggles at me.

"Where'd they put it?" I cock my head to the side.

"You're the cutest," he kisses my forehead. "It's gone now," he chuckles making me gasp again.

"When will it come back?" Everyone soon comes into the room.

"Your hairs gonna grow back love."

"When? Where's the rest of it?" I furrow my eyebrows again.

"It's gone baby," he smiles.

"Where'd it go?" I give him a serious look along with a gasp. "Hair can't walk though?"

"No it can't," he kisses my cheek.

"Then how did it leave?" Everyone in the room laughs at me.

"They shaved it off," he giggles again. I shake my head at him.

"You don't get it," I cross my arms.

"No?" He kisses my temple.

"Not even a little bit," I reply. Adam slowly falls asleep laying back against me and cuddling against my leg. "Get me an extra blanket?" I giggle at Ian.

"Not me?" Shawn raises an eyebrow.

"I wasn't sure you'd understand," I tease.

"And somehow even on a hundred and fifty different types of drugs you still found a way to be smarter than me," he giggles. "I'm proud of you princess."

"Why?" My eyebrows furrow. "I haven't done anything for such a long time,"

"You went through with the surgery you've been braver than me this whole time," his hand grabs mine.

"I haven't really been very brave," I attempt a whisper which is still just normally talking. "I've just been put asleep," I giggle laying my head on his shoulder. "Looking at the things you'd say about me and watching talk shows over and over," I laugh again. "That's what got me through this," I give him a hug.

"I love you princess," he kisses me cheek just before my lips.

"I love you too," I kiss his lips again.

"Have you had any water today?" One of the other nurses walks in and smiles. "Sorry if I interrupted," she turns red of embarrassment.

"No, I only ate breakfast," I explain. The hospital staff must feed me as they're afraid I'll do something stupid while feeding myself. They've also decided that using bottles to give me any types of fluid such as water and jus would make it easier. Although in my state it doesn't really bother me.

"Will you drink some water for us?" She smiles.

"Ok," I nod as they hand Shawn the bottle. He gives me a look I've never seen before as he feeds me the bottle. "Is something wrong?" I pout as he sets it down.

"This is all my fault." He look down at me sadly before walking out.

"I'll go talk to him," Chrissy and Nathan volunteer. Ian gives me a gentile hug and Aaliyah takes Adam.

"He didn't do anything?" I whisper to Ian.