Chapter Ninty Three

"The first tape of the show," Becky smiles as we all sit waiting. Shawn holds Adam on his knee along with Jericho while I hold Mercy and Kaiden.

"Mom?" I smile at Shawn's mother. "Wanna hold him?" I smile at Kaiden and then her.

"I'd love to," she smiles as Shawn hands my mom Jericho.

"He looks so much like you," she smiles. Mercy reaches around for nothing in particular but grips my finger when she finds it. I smile at her open eyes and play with her tiny fingers.

"Hello baby," I smile. "Hello princess," I kiss her forehead.

"Alright lets go," Becky plays it. They put everything off until I went into labour which is the first episode. There is still no image of the children in this episode and there shouldn't be for a while.

"Ugh," I groan in the video.

"They've been waiting for these babies a long time now and were all anxious to get to meet them," Ian and Chrissy nod.

"Sh, sh, sh, calm down you're ok," Shawn reassures.

"They've told us before, they got married young they're having their kids you and they know it too," my dad nods.

"But they don't care what anyone has to say about it because end of the day it's them not you not us not anyone other than them and their family and we're proud of them." My mother nods as well.

"God not again," I breath out.

"I've got you," he whispers only to me.

"Four babies is a lot of work and for some reason I don't feel like they'll have any trouble. They make a really great team and everything with them just seems to fall into place." Nathan shrugs. "There's not much that they can't do." I smile at the clip and then my baby girl.

"Baby number one," the nurse calls. It moves in slow motion as the wailing child is passed away to get cleaned up.

"Two more princess, you're so close," he whispers.

"Baby number two," you can hear being yelled again, they cut out the part of me pushing as it's filled with strings of profanities and screams. "Baby number three," is squealed soon after. I leaned back against Shawn who planted a gentile kiss on my lips.

"You did it," he smiles.

"Im done?" I breath out.

"You're done," he nods. The video then plays a clip of the little baby jumpers. The first one saying Jericho.

"Is that you baby," my mom smiles down at the sleeping boy. Next is Kaiden.

"That's you, isn't it," Shawn's mom brushes her finger against his cheek as he sits with open eyes. Last is Mercy.

"That's you baby girl," I whisper as she wails gently. "Sh," I hush trying to calm her. "Shawn," I look at him my eyes meeting his kind smile. "Will you get me the pillow," I point.

"Sure," he nods.

"Thank you," I smile as he hands I to me. I wrap it around my waist and lay Mercy across it and undo the top butting of my shirt before pulling my bra to the side to feed her.

"Adam," Shawn smiles. "Hi baby," he kisses his head. "Why don't you go see uncle Geoff?" I smile. He waddled off and into Geoff's arms.

"Hi baby," he smiles.

"We'll keep him tonight? If you want a little off of your plate?" He offers very kindly.

"No thanks," Shawn shrugs looking at Adams blank expression and the little girl I hold in my arms. "I think we've got him." He smiles.

"If you guys ever need a babysitter," Brooke smiles.

"We'll call Sydney we know," I tease and she playfully rolls her eyes. "We have you on speed dial." I nod.

"Good," she nods. Mercy eats more than the boys even if she is the smallest.

"You we're hungry huh?" I smile at her.

"That little girl's always hungry," Shawn rolls his eyes.

"She is isn't she," I chuckle as she finishes feeding. I burp her gently before I fix my bra and do up my button up again.

"Can I?" My dad asks very quietly while looking at Mercy. I nod slowly laying her in his arms.

"Hi baby?" I smile as Adam waddled into my lap. "I'm sorry," I whisper to him as he leans against me. "You were supposed to be older before they came along," I kiss his forehead.

"They were a surprise to all of us," Shawn chimes.

"I'm sorry that we don't pay lots of attention to you," I kiss his temple. "You need just as much love as they do, maybe even more." I pout a little. "I love you baby," I whisper.

"Night mama," he yawns and I chuckle.

"Night Adam," I stand and lay him in a baby swing. He sleeps as does Mercy who's still in my fathers embrace.

"Have I told you yet how proud I am?" Shawn whispers. "You brought five beautiful people into the world." He kisses me gently.

"I knew you were bad at math but jeez," I chuckle. "There's only four kids Shawn," I roll my eyes laying my head on my husbands shoulder.

"I was talking about me," he whispers. "You brought me into the world as me and not as the person my friends made me," he gives me a gentile hug. "You're my hero," he giggles at his cheesy line.

"I'm as much your hero as you are mine." I nod.

"Well than I guess I must be like superman three point oh because you're a pretty damn big part of my life and ranked higher than superwoman." His soft lips touch against mine and I smile.

"I love you and I love our babies," I sigh.

"I love you too," he whispers. "And they are pretty amazing aren't they." He smiles. "It's because they've got the best mom in the business," he explains making me blush.

"And the best dad," I roll my eyes.