Chapter Eighty One

His lips attach with mine as his index finger and thumb hold my chin. My arms wrap around his neck and he opens his mouth giving my access to his tongue. My fingers tangle themselves in his hair while he suffocates me in his kiss. He smiles pulling away breathlessly. "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me," I blush at his statement.

"I love you too baby," I smile as the car stops.

"I guess we're here princess," he smiles. Shawn and I have a whole resort to ourselves on the beautiful island of Jamaica, because my modelling agency wants to capture natural photos of what we'd be doing.

"Hello and welcome," the person working the desk smiles. I hold Shawn's bicep in excitement. "Can I get your wrists for wristbands?" He smiles. We both extend our hands and he places a hold Ben on each of them. "These will give you access to everything on the resort," he explains. "Now here are your room keys. You can pick whichever rooms you'd like," he explains.

"Thank you so much," I nod.

"No problem and after I'll give you the tour of the resort." He waves us off before sitting down on a chair.

"You made it," Becky squeals.

"Yeah," I smile kissing Shawn's cheek.

"Ok so all of the rooms with camera crews and stuff have paper signs on the door." She follows as we drag our luggage behind us. We refused bell hops unless we were leaving.

"Ok," I nod.

"But they mainly have to first floor. So the lowest one down." She nods.

"We should go third floor," I plant a kiss on Shawn's lips.

"Is it the same reason I'm thinking?" He whispers.

"If you're smart than yes," I giggle at his scoff. He kisses my neck and jaw. "Exactly." I smile.

"Alright I'm in a hotel not too far from here, have fun," she waddles off.

"First thing's first," I say to Shawn. "I wanna change,"

"Yeah me too," he giggles as we enter the elevator.

"What should we do first?" I giggle.

"We'll see after the tour," he smiles down kissing me gently, pulling away only to peck my lips again.

"Thank you for coming with me," I wrap my arms around him leaning my head on his shoulder.

"It was either me or some other male model and the media wouldn't agree with that," he winks.

"You didn't come because you love me?" I try to hide a giggle while I pout.

"I came because I adore you," he kisses my neck.

"I adore you too," I smile. "Shawn, before I forget, there's also gonna be a video crew documenting everything we do, except when we're in our room." I bite his bottom lip.

"Someone's excited," he smiles at me.

"Very," I giggle as the elevator doors open. We walk and choose the room closet to the elevator. I knock gently a habit I've inherited from Shawn before opening the door. A cleaning lady works away trying to make everything look perfect. "Thank you," I smile. "But this is good," I hand her a little amount of the money we've converted.

"Thank you very much ma'am. This is very generous." She nods bringing her cart out.

"What are you gonna change into?" He giggles. I smile pulling out a long flowy thin skirt with slotted sides and a black strapless bikini top along with the matching bottoms underneath the skirt. "Sexy," Shawn giggles. He wears simply black swim trunks no shirt.

"You want a hat baby?" I giggle. "My baby boy has sensitive skin," I brush my finger over his cheek.

"I think I'm good," he chuckles. I roll my eyes and put one into my bag before handing him some sunglasses and leading him out.

"You have your phone and room key." I question.

"Mhm, do you have yours?" I nod and he smiles. I send Becky a quick text saying we're on our way to the lobby. Before I shut my phone and put it in the bag taking Shawn's and his room key putting them in as well.

"This is gonna be a good trip, and nothing can ruin it for us." I nod as we walk to the front desk. Cameras trying to capture us from every angle as we walk together.

"Are you ready for the tour?" He smiles and we nod. "Alright well down there we have the cafeteria as you call it where they'll serve breakfast and lunch. Tonight dinner will be served on the beach and every other night you can either come here or to one of the restaurants we have on the resort." He explains. "Right there is the casino and down there are the pools." He points. "Everything's pretty close together but feel free to ask if you have any questions." He smiles.

"Alright thank you," Shawn nods as we walk down the stairs to the pool.

"The beach or the pool?" I smile.

"Whichever one you wanna do?" He giggles following me around.

"Come here," I giggle leading him to a sunnier area white beach chairs right by the pool. "You want some sunscreen?"

"Sure," he smiles taking the bottle from my hands and putting some on his face. I laugh at how much was still left in a giant clump on his face and I fix it for him. He does the rest of his body while I put some on myself. "Baby," he smiles innocently. "Wanna do my back," he winks.

"Always," I sit behind him on the chair covering his back.

"Now it's your turn," he grabs my hips swinging me around in front of him. I smile and he smears lotion all over my back.

"Reese," the photographers all stop while Colin walks up to me.

"Colin," I chuckle. "Shawn you remember Colin right?" I smile he gasps.

"I know where I've seen you before," he nods. "You untied me," he kisses me cheek. "Colin untied me where they held me hostage," he nods.

"Oh yeah," he nods. "I remember that," he smiles.

"Well thank you," I smile at him leaning back against Shawn.

"We were thinking you could do some shots in the water?" Makeup artistes come touching up my makeup and adding some on Shawn making him confused.

"Wanna come in the water baby?" I lace out fingers together.

"Sure," he leans down to kiss me. Both of our hands go out to block the camera. I stand up and undo the skirt laying it down on the chair in front of Shawn.

"Come on," I call as he slowly makes his way towards me. "I know dead people that move faster than you," I roll my eyes.

"You wanna play like that," he throws water in my face.

"Shawn," I gasp throwing some at him. He takes a large stride forwards and grabs me by my hips. "Shawn," I squeal in delight as he kisses my neck.