Chapter Ninty Two

November seventeenth.

"Ugh," I yell out in pain.

"You can get into the pool now baby," Shawn nods trying to help me as I scream. "Sh, sh, sh," he hums. "Calm down, you're ok," he helps me in slowly. I breath out almost unable to take the pain. Adam looks horrified and Shawn's parents are gonna come take him and he'll be spending the day with his grandparents.

"No, no, no not again," I whine as another contraction hits.

"You're ok," he hushes as tears fall down my cheeks. "You're ok," he kisses my forehead. "There we go," he wipes my eyes.

"I'm only eighteen," I cry. "I don't like this," he chuckles a little and kisses my forehead.

"We're very young princess and I know that, but our babies are almost here," the camera crew documents everything that happens. "You're doing this for them, remember?" I sigh nodding.

"How long has it been?" I hold his hands.

"It's been," he looks quickly at the time. "Seventeen and a half hours," he kisses my cheek. I went into labour yesterday but I wasn't moving fast enough to be able to do anything.

"Two weeks late and this is what I get," I lay my head on his shoulder.

"It's ok," he soothes running his hand over my back.

"You can get in with her, mr. Mendes," a nurse nods. "At any time you'd like,"

"You want me to come in with you?" He gives me a gentile hug.

"Mhm," I nod simply trying to focus on anything other than the pain.

"Alright princess," he nods standing and getting into the warm water behind me. Ian and Chrissy talk to the camera as instructed and next will be Jeff and Sydney then Brooke and Geoff. "There you go," he runs his hand over my cheek while I lean back against him.

"Can I push yet?" I keep my eyes closed.

"No not yet sweetheart, you need some more time," the nurse checks quickly. They have everything set up for the arrival of our babies we even have to outfits out with their names on it.

"How close am I to being able to push?" I ask a nurse making Shawn chuckle.

"Three more centimetres," she nods. I almost begin crying at how far I am.

"Hey, you're gonna be alright," the door opens and reveals Shawn's parents.

"Hi," they smile.

"I'm gonna stay with you two alright?" My mom walks up.

"I wanna stay too," Shawn's mom nods.

"Ok," I close my eyes and breath out. "This might very well kill me." I whisper to Shawn.

"Don't say that, you're stronger than you think, and when they come to the world you're gonna be telling me that it was all worth it." He chuckles.

"You've decided on names?" They smile. I nod holding Shawn's hands squeezing them a little while he kisses the crown of my head.

"You're ok," he lays his head atop mine.

"Ok," I breath out. "I just want complete silence," I nod. "Can you all just be really quiet," they nod. Our dads take Adam as our moms wanna stay with us. A cord hits the floor and I hush whoever let it fall.

"Eight centimetres," she nods quietly arranging blankets and towels as the other nurses prepare. I assume they're gonna clean the kids up and wait for us to be ready before we'll really meet them.