Chapter Forty Three

"That was fun," I breath rolling the condom off.

"It was," she nods keeping her eyes closed. My breathings uneven and my hard on is still there. I gently wipe my length of all of the extra making Reese blush. "A nice way to celebrate," she smiles.

"You were right," I smile. "Moebius," I brush the last bit off of my length before laying next to her.

"Our baby's gonna be ok." She rolls onto me.

"Princess aren't you tired?" I yawn as she kisses me.

"Not really," she giggles at me. "Are you?" She smiles playing with my hair.

"A little?" I chuckle and shake my head at her.

"Then I'll go to sleep with you," she hugs and cuddles me from the side. I roll over so we spoon.

"You are the nicest most supportive girlfriend any guy could've asked for," I kiss her cheek.

"Awe thank you baby, you are the sweetest most genuine boyfriend any girl would be lucky to have," she leans back and kisses me. "Goodnight," she smiles at my yawn.

"Goodnight princess," I lean my head against hers. "I love you." I close my eyes.

"I love you too," she whispers.

-----in the morning-----

"You want up?" I walk to grab Adam. Reese had to go to work, which is in Mississauga, which is about in hour away. Adam doesn't cry, I guess he's incapable but he doesn't do it. It makes Reese depressed sometimes when she thinks about it because he already can't smile, she complains all of the time about not hearing an obnoxious scream when he wakes up. All we really get is a moan or a groan. "Good boy," I smile as his arms raise. He often jerks his body forwards, as he doesn't move as quickly as everyone else.

"Morning Shawn," Ian smiles. "Morning Adam," he chuckles sipping his coffee.

"Can we say good morning?" I look at Adam. "Can we say hi?" I wave my hand. Chuckling I give up and look for his food. I grab one of the baby food jars and put him in his high chair. I pour the baby food into a bowl and mix it. I take a spoonful and begin feeding him. He reaches for the bowl. "No," I shake my head. "You can't have the bowl," I shake my head. I continue feeding him until the bowl is empty. "Now we've gotta wash your face." I chuckle.

"Shawn?" Reese calls gently. "I'm home?" I hear the clip clop of her high heels.

"I'm here," I call back while wiping Adams cheeks. "All clean," I smile kissing his cheek.

"Hi darling," she kisses my cheek. "Hello baby," she gasps at Adam. She takes her hair out of the bun letting it fall freely on her shoulders.

"Why'd you have to go in?" I brush her hair out of her face to kiss her.

"Meeting," she groans.

"Was it that bad?" I pout lacing our fingers together as we walk upstairs.

"The worst," she shakes her head. "We just sat there, talking about headlines," she whines falling back on the bed.

"Must've been terrible," I try to be sympathetic as I lay Adam down on top of her so I can get dressed.

"It was," she scoffs cuddling the infant on top of her.

"Come here," I take Adam giving Reese a chance to change. She quickly throws on something more comfortable and then walks out. "Come here," I wink at Reese. "My mom," I kiss her forehead. "Wants to spend some time with Adam," I run my head against hers. "So she's gonna take him today," I smile. She nods laying on the bed. "Are you that tired princess?" I giggle.

"You remember when I tutored you in math?" She crosses her arms. How mentally exhausted you felt? Well that's how in feeling right now." She huffs.

"Once my mom picks Adam up I'll come up here and we can have a day full of stress relief ok?" I smile at her.

"Alright," she blushes gently. "Sounds like fun," she kisses my neck.