Chapter Seventy Eight

Our sweaty body's collide once more as we reach our third highs of the night. A loud moan escapes her lips and I mirror it. My head falls between her shoulder and her head but on the pillows. "Don't do it again?" Her trembling hands fall onto my shoulders.

"Are you sick of me already," I tease breathing ruggedly.

"I can't take another one," she breaths out harshly.

"Ok," I nod pulling out. Her eyes still closed. She sighs and relaxes more into the bed. I lean down slowly and kiss her soft lips. She grabs the back of my head and brings me farther down against her. Slowly I pull back and watch her lick her them. I kiss her again, she sits up while we separate, and soon opens her eyes. "Princess go to sleep, I've never seen you look more exhausted." I chuckle taking the condom off and tying it before throwing it into the garbage bin.

"Why are you not exhausted," she giggles.

"Because it's only nine thirty," I whisper to her. "I think your holding a mixture of your tired muscles and jet lag. It's three in the morning in Milan." I run my finger over her shoulder.

"I wanna stay awake," she whispers. "I wanna get back on track with the time, and I wanna spend time with you precious." She pleads.

"Well," I lift her up. "Why don't we get you dressed first?" I kiss her breast which sits completely exposed.

"Ok," she smiles. "Can I have some of your clothes baby?" She pouts.

"Of corse," I nod. Setting her down so she can her her bra and underwear on. I grab her one of my shirts. "Do you want some sweats too?" I kiss her cheek.

"No thank you, I'm good with just this," she slides it over her head and walks to the mirror staring intently at her reflexion.

"You look adorable," I kiss her neck smiling.

"I don't really," she looks depressed while looking at herself.

"Why do you say that?" I cross my arms.

"I have to more hair, I have scars all over my body from god knows what, I'm not all that attractive." She shrugs.

"You are beautiful, I don't look at your face and decide weather you are or not, I mean that is definitely a perk, even when you have no hair," I giggle lifting her and carrying her for the stairs. "You're personality makes you beautiful, how caring you are, how much you love your family that's what makes you beautiful in my eyes."

"You're beautiful inside and out, I'm jealous," her arms wrap around my neck.

"So are you," I chuckle.

"Not as beautiful as you are," she huffs.

"Stop it," I nuzzle my head against her shoulder. "What do you wanna do?" I sit next to her on the couch.

"I don't know," she shrugs kissing me gently.

"You know what I think?" I bring her onto my lap.

"What?" She giggles kissing up my cheek slowly to give me enough time to speak.

"I think my baby already knows what she wants to do," I attach our lips. "Correct?"

"Mhm," she nods holding my cheeks. She lick my lip asking for entrance.

"I'm supposed to do that," I whine denying her asking.

"I'm sorry baby," she giggles softly. I keep the kiss how it is for a while and then I get bored of it as well and lick her lip for entrance which she give me straight away.

"Someone's excited," I whisper. She giggles and pushes her tongue against mine. I moan from the sensation, she kisses softly but her tongue does something else. Her soft gentile lips touch lightly on the surface of mine. While her tongue pushes roughly against mine licking every inch of my mouth. I pull away breathlessly and lay back on the couch.

"I was enjoying that," she whines.

"So was I," I giggle. "But I couldn't take it anymore," I breath out.

"Couldn't take what?" She pouts a little.

"How is your tongue so strong?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"I kiss you a lot," she giggles.

"My not so innocent baby girl, huh?" He smirks.

"Shut up," she whines.

"Reese isn't innocent," I sing over and over. She slide off my legs and drops to her knees in front of me.

"Would an innocent girl do this?" She draws my length from my boxers and massages it.

"N-no," I moan a little.

"Would an innocent girl do this?" She moves her hands up and down at a slow pace while kitten licking my tip.

"No," I sigh of relief letting my hands grab her shoulders.

"Would an innocent girl do this?" She slides her head down my length drawing a loud moan.

"N-no." I shake a little from the sensation. She continues sucking at it hollowing out her cheeks and sucking harder. She draws me closer and closer to my high. The plays with my balls and runs her hands up and down my thighs.

"Could an innocent girl do this?" She pulls me out of her mouth and watches it squirt hot cum everywhere.

"N-no," I sigh keeping my head thrown back.

"Well than I guess I'm a bad girl." She shrugs licking all of the cum off of me.

"You're my bad girl," I correct bringing her in for a kiss.