Chapter Fifty

Her lips dance with mine as we arrive in our hotel room. "Princess we don't have to do anything," I pull back slowly.

"Can we cuddle and save all of the excitement for our honeymoon?" She smiles.

"I would love that," I giggle. "I just wanna take this uncomfortable suit off first,"

"As much as I love this dress," she shakes her head watching my undress myself. I set the blazer on her shoulders and she giggles while watching me remove everything else and hang it up before putting on some sweats. "Baby?" She asks gently. I hum to her as a response. "Can you get the zipper for me?" She bites her lip.

"Of corse," I smile unzipping the back. She just lets it fall to the ground. I smile and watch as she hangs it up and pull on one of my shirts and a pair of pyjama pants before walking over and falling into my arms.

"You know," she traces lazy shapes on my chest. "Whenever I used to imagine my wedding, not once did I ever think of it happening like that,"

"Didn't you like it?" I pout slightly and she giggles.

"Shawn," she kisses all over my chest. "It was so much more than what I wanted," she hugs me. "And what blows people's minds the most is that we're only eighteen," she presses her lips against mine.

"I know that we're young but you can't deny love," I shrug simply and she smiles.

"No you can't," she sinks further into the bed next to me. There's a knock on the door. "I've got it," she sits up.

"I'll get it," I stand.

"No," she smiles as I walk away. She jumps on my back and I smile holding her there while I answer the door. "Hi mom," she smiles wrapping her legs around my torso.

"I hope I'm disturbing something?" She looks disgusted.

"Stop it," she glares at her mom. "We weren't doing anything," I set her on the ground and walk back into the room.

"Well I'm just here for the dress and suit," she walks into the room.

"Why don't you just come in," she throws her hands up and walks back to the bed where I wait laying in my arms.

"Why is this on the ground?" She picks up Reese's bra. I try to stifle my laughter.

"I don't sleep with one on," she covers my eyes.

"Why don't you? That's not good for you breast development," she points.

"Oh my god mom," she blushes and buries her head in the crook of my neck before her mom winks at me.

"You should always be wearing you bra and especially around this young man," she points at me while trying not to laugh at Reese's embarrassment.

"Get out," she groans hiding her face in the pillows.

"I'm just kidding," she chuckles kissing her cheek. "Bye Shawn," she smiles warmly.

"Bye Mrs. Matthews," I wave.

"You can call me mom," she smiles. "Goodbye Reese," she chuckles walking out.

"Bye mom," she whines standing only to shut the door. "You planned it," she crosses her arms.

"While we were dancing," I wink.

"I hate you," she huffs peeking her back turned to me.

"Ah, but you see in your speech today you told me, and I quote, I promise I will never stop loving you, even when we argue, even when disagree, even if I'm mad at you for whatever reason, I will still and always will love you." I giggle kissing her neck.

"Shut up," she whines.

"But annoying you is what I do best," I giggle bringing her closer to me. "I love you," I roll on top of her.

"I love you too,"