Chapter Eighty

"Adams ours," Brooke giggles. "And there's absolutely no discussion, we're taking him while you guys are gone," I hug Brooke and fist bump Geoff.

"Thanks guys," I nod. "Babe," I call up the stairs.

"I'm coming," she skips down the stairs.

"We're watching him," Brooke moves as she reaches for Adam.

"Really?" She looks between both of them. "You guys don't have to," she smiles at their nods. "Thank you," she hugs both of them.

"I wanna hear all about it when you get back," Brooke points.

"I won't spare any details," she giggles walking into my embrace.

"Do you have everything?" I smile at her.

"Everything," she nods. "Do you have everything?" She giggles.

"Everything," I smile.

"You guys wanna stay here while we're gone? All of his stuff's here?" She shrugs grabbing my keys from the key hanger.

"Sure," they shrug.

"Brooke you know where everything I right?" She hands them the keys.

"Yeah," she nods looking to me.

"I trust them," I smile at her.

"Yeah just stay here," she shrugs. "Ok bye baby," she takes him from Brooke's arms kissing his cheeks. "Bye baby boy," she kisses all around his face. "I'll call you lots," she giggles handing him to me.

"Bye, bye baby boy," I kiss his nose. "I'll see you in a week," I give his small body a gentile hug.

"Ok," they nod. "Have fun, and good luck," Geoff smiles as we walk out.

"We promise to take good care of him while you're gone," Brooke giggles as we leave.

"This'll be nice," she smiles. "A couples getaway," she giggles.

"You're so adorable." I kiss her forehead and help her into the car. I sit next to her and I lace our fingers together smiling at her.

"I'm tired," she giggles. "I spent so much time awake last night,"

"Why princess," I undo hers and my seatbelt before bringing her onto my lap and laying my legs across the seat.

"I was freaking out about what I said to you," she pouts. "I didn't mean to be so rude," she kisses my neck.

"I didn't mean to stay out so long," I peck her lips.

"It's ok, you can have your free time," she smiles leaning against my shoulder. "I realized last night that the ring means you won't leave me and that I'll be able to trust you." She gives me a smile.

"Yes it does," I nod letting her fall asleep on my shoulder. I brush my fingers over her head and smile. "Your hair is growing back quickly," I smile kissing the scar on the back of her head. We continue driving until eventually we end up at the airport. I don't wake her up instead I get all of our bags onto a cart and carry her on my hip while pushing it, stopping every so often to bring her higher.

"Put your bags on the scale," the lady smiles. I take on setting it down awkwardly as she shifts it around the process repeats for the next bags. "Have a nice flight," she smiles. I then wheel the one carry on we have to share with her purse on top to security.

"Can we go through together," I bite my lip at the guard.

"Yeah just remove all metallic object same as usual," she nods at me while I take my shoes and belt off bringing our electronics out of the carry on and then taking all of her metallic items off. I gently walk through the machine which flashes a green light. "Collect your stuff over there," she points. I pull up my falling pants and struggle a little but manage to get my belt on and everything else back in place before taking her to our gate.

"That was difficult," I giggle sitting down at our gate. I check the time,

"First class passengers," a voice booms. Right on time. I hand him the boarding passes and passports as he asks.

"Enjoy your flight," he smiles sending us off. I stop and bounce raising her on my hip.

"Welcome aboard," the captain and flight attendants smile. I nod as one shows us to our seats. "Right here," she smiles pointing. "Enjoy the flight," she walks off. I sit Reese in her seat and fix my belt.

"Shawn," she mumbles not yet opening her eyes. "Are we there yet?" She runs her tired eyes and yawns.

"Yeah princess we're here," I smirk as she opens her eyes and looks around in shock.

"How did we," she looks around again.

"I brought you here," I smirk.

"You should've woken me up, I can't imagine your struggle." She pouts.

"Security was hard but it wasn't so bad," I giggle.

"I'm sorry," she lays her legs across mine and gives me a gentile kiss.

"It's ok," I smile. I take her ring from my pocket and kneel in front of her holding it out. She giggles and lets me slide it back onto her finger as the other passengers smile and 'awe' at us. "You're so cute," she chuckles. Taking my ring from my pocket and falling to her knees in front of me.

"I'd love to," I tease as she slips my ring on winking and kissing my lips gently.

"This is your captain speaking," a voice booms. "Please look to your flight attendant for instructions, on how to use the seatbelt or anything in the case of emergencies." I just kiss her lips pulling back and reconnecting them continuously. Soon her tongue makes her way through her lips hitting mine. I giggle and give her the entrance she wants. Her hands reach for my seatbelt and she does it up without looking and then does her own. "Hello folks once again we'd like to welcome you aboard today," he smiles. "Our flight attendant will be coming around shortly with blankets and headsets, we'll be beginning or take off now," the plane starts moving.

"Shawn?" She mumbles.

"Mhm," I smile.

"I love you," she giggle leaning against my shoulder.

"I love you too princess." I giggle back. We sit in silence until the seatbelt sign gets turned off. I plug my earbuds into my phone. "Wanna listen to my music with me?" I giggle as she lays on my lap. She gives me a cheeky smile and takes one of my earbuds and puts it in her ear. She leans against the wall of where the window is and smiles I smile at her and kiss her neck.

"I'm still tired," she pouts.

"So go to sleep, I won't wake you,"