Chapter Seventy Three

"Good morning?" I smile at her and kiss her gently.

"Good morning," she smiles brushing my hair out of my face. It sits all disheveled and swept across my forehead.

"Are you gonna grow your hair out?" I brush my hands over the little hairs on her head which are starting to grow.

"I want to, but it took me my whole life to get my hair that long," she chuckles. "But I wanna get it all back," she smiles.

"Becky was calling you this morning," I smile. "And then when you didn't answer she called me," I chuckle. "She said you've gotta do something today," I giggle kissing her neck.

"And what might that be?" She smirks at me.

"You've gotta wear a Calvin Klein sports bra, maybe underwear and do something in your Calvin's,"

"Like what? What hasn't already been done?" She huffs.

"You can redo things," I smirk. "You could love in your Calvin's?" I suck her neck and jaw, licking in a few places.

"I can't love yet," she runs her fingers up the back of my head.

"I know," I sigh running my hands up and down her hips.

"How about I book your massage appointment and we get packed for Milan," she smiles.

"I like that idea," I nod making her smile. "You've still gotta do something in your Calvin's," I smile.

"How about I cuddle in my Calvin's?" She giggles curling up against me. "Or I can play in my Calvin's?" She gasps a little. "We should do a family thing," she giggles grabbing her phone. Adam has Calvin's," she nods. "And you have your Calvin's too," she smiles.

"I do," I nod looking at her and smiling. "Go get dressed and we'll do it," she gets up with much excitement and runs to her dresser pulling out her grey Calvin Klein sports bra and slipping it on before removing her other bra, and pulling on some jeans.

"Now where's my baby boy," she uses baby talk and walks out of the room. I smile and pull on my Calvin's and some lower sitting jeans with no shirt. She walks back in holding Adam.

"Reese," I point and take him from her arms.

"It's been two weeks, ish," her eyes shifting. "I can lift him now, I asked Katrina," she nods very sure of it.

"Fine," I nod handing him back to her. He wears a blue onesie that reads Calvin Klein across it in big white letters.

"You do know we have to go into my studio?" She smiles grabbing a cardigan and slipping it on before grabbing one of my jackets to wear over it.

"Lets go to your studio," I chuckle grabbing a jacket and slipping it on.

"We'll eat out," she plants a gentile kiss on my lips.

"You've gotta have your bottle in thirty minutes," I warn slipping down the stairs to prepare both one for her and Adam.

"I hate that," she shakes her head.

"I know princess," I put them both into Adams diaper bag which also contains many of his toys.

"Lets go," she laces our fingers together. "You have a massage appointment for after the shoot, and so do I," she smiles.

"And Adam? Does he have one too?" I tease.

"They offer childcare," she rolls her eyes. "Now lets go," she carries the little boy out to the car. I chuckle watching her from the doorframe while she buckles him in. "All snug in your car seat?" She furrows her eyebrows. "Yeah,"