Chapter Fifty Two

"Baby?" I call sitting up in the bed. "Baby where are you?" I look around and stand walking around. Finally I see her standing out on the deck looking out to the ocean. I gently open the door and walk behind her wrapping my arms around her waist startling her at first but soon she calms down and kisses my cheek.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Her fingers lace with mine. She wears only her light bathing suit and cover.

"It's lovely babe," I kiss her head.

"I was talking to Adam earlier," she smiles turning to me. "He misses you,"

"He does?" I giggle kissing her nose.

"Mhm, he wanted to talk to you but you were sleeping and I didn't wanna wake you up," she blushes a little. "And I showed him the ocean and he got really excited," she wraps her arms around my neck and leans in for a kiss.

"Let me brush my teeth first," I move my head.

"No," she whines. "I want a kiss," she grabs my head but I grab her hands.

"Let me brush my teeth," I kiss her forehead and walk back inside. She just rolls her eyes and lays on the chair. I giggle walking in and brushing my teeth quickly before putting on some swim trunks in the place of boxers.

"Now can I have a kiss?" She pouts at me.

"Now I can kiss you all day long," I smile at her.

"Then kiss me," she huffs. As my lips attach with hers her hands grab my face both pulling me closer and pushing me back so she could move closer. I breath out and look at her after pulling away.

"My shy baby girl turned into this within a year of us dating," I pull her against me from behind letting my hands wrap around her stomach. "You used to be so afraid of saying things to me, kissing me, talking to me in any public setting." I giggle.

"Yeah but now I don't have to be." She turns and kisses me again.

"You never had to be," I lift her off of the ground. "What do you wanna do? We can go swim for a bit and then go out and eat?" I suggest. "Or we could cook something?"

"Whichever works for me," she shrugs.

"Wanna swim for a bit?" I bite my lip. "And then maybe we can do something else before breakfast?"

"Maybe, well see how hot you look wet," she winks making her groan in frustration.

"I feel like I should be telling you that," I shake my head and she smiles kissing all over my chest.

"But I said it first." She smiles and leads me to the ocean. We just stand there and look out for a minute. Boat upon boat upon boat sailing towards us the flash of cameras from the sky yet still somehow we didn't care.

I go down first and she hops down and into my arms. I smile and we walk a little deeper into the water. Each of the boats stop as they look at us in confusion. They start taking pictures from where they are rather than getting closer to us because, we're moving closer to them. I feel some water in my face and I watch Reese giggle. I throw some back at her and she gasps throwing more at me. She smirks a little and then throws more water on me making me groan in annoyance. I walk towards her and grab her in my arms making her squeal with excitement.

"Can I have a kiss for how much water you've thrown at me?" I pout.

"Ok," she giggles kissing my lips sweetly and carefully. Her finger traces my hairline. "Wanna go inside?" She pull back and bites her lip.

"Ok," I nod and smile. She grabs my hand and jumps off of me before dragging me to the house.

"Should we dry off?" She questions smashing her lips against mine.

"We'll end up like this anyways." I shrug. She giggles and blushed but nods and presses her lips onto mine again.

"I love you," her fingers run through my hair.

"I love you too," I smile pulling down her swimsuit bottoms along with mine.