Chapter Eleven

"Hey princess," Shawn walks up and kisses me openly in front of the school.

"Shawn I," he chuckles stopping me from finishing. "What?" I scoff.

"You looked so scared," he smiles kissing me again.

"You're being very open with this?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Because I realized that you're what matters to me. I don't wanna loose you again. I just got you back," he grabs my hand leading me to my locker.

"So," I smile placing my bag in my locker. "Why are you so happy?" I turn to face him.

"Because I get to show the world my baby," he giggles kissing my forehead.

"Still with this whore?" Jack licks his teeth.

"I am not a mirror Gilinsky. I'm also not the whore standing here I'm counting eight but I'm not one of 'em," I sass rolling my eyes turning back to Shawn.

"Oh little ones got some attitude," they roll their eyes as if it doesn't affect them.

"I want you to leave my girlfriend alone," I probably blush at his choice in words as he's never called me that before.

"I want you to come back to us. Leave her," they roll their eyes. I find myself laughing and watch as their all look at me weird. "What are you finding so funny?" Aaron rolls his eyes.

"You guys need Shawn to come back to the group because your all too stupid to get girlfriends." I laugh harder and Shawn joins in.

"It's not that because I could get any girl I want." JJ scoffs.

"So what is it because you guys are lost without your leader?" I smile placing my head on his shoulder. He kisses my lips and the group gags at his actions.

"I can't believe you just did that," they all gasp.

"You're right," he nods moving away from me. The group laughs as if he was going to their side. "I didn't do it hard enough," he gently pushes me against the lockers kissing me roughly. I can't only hear them walk away.

"Class?" I raise an eyebrow pulling away to check the time.

"Social," he nods. "You?" His fingers lace with line as we walk around the hallways.

"Calculus," I shrug. People give us weird stares as we walk together.

"Ew math," he shivers.

"Calculus isn't that bad." I roll my eyes.

"It sound terrible," he fake gags. "I hate math," he emphasizes.

"I love math," I giggle.

"Then ms. Matthews why don't you tutor mr. Mendes. He's struggling don't you know," my math teacher walks up.

"Sure things mrs. Reid." I nod as she walks away.

"I don't wanna do math." He pouts.

"I'll make it fun," I smile kissing him sweetly. "And I'll make it so that you will understand," I giggle.

"Ok, I suppose." He rolls his eyes and kisses me again. "Now come on classes start soon, let's get your binder and my binder and I'll walk you to calculus." He swings our hands slightly.

"Ok," I nod.