Chapter Twenty Nine

"Baby boys gonna be here soon," she smiles kissing me.

"Little baby Adam," I smile.

"Adam Jayden Daniel Mendes Matthews," she giggles. "Poor boys got such a long name." She smiles. Her bump has grown much more and now stuck out. She had put on a little bit of weight but not much. Because the people at our school started making fun if her she quit school and does some online courses and some drop in courses at the university.

"When baby Adam's born," she leans back on me. "Are you gonna leave again?" She pouts.

"Yeah babe," I kiss her gently. "But I'll come home every two weeks." I brush my fingers through her hair.

"Ok," she closes her eyes briefly. "Give me your hands," she reaches out for them. I place my hands in hers and she places them on her stomach.

"He kicked me," I smile.

"Shut up, he's been kicking me all day," she shakes her head.

"I'm not complaining," I chuckle. "I like feeling him kick," I run my hand around her bump.

"So do I," she giggles. "Shawn," she whispers.

"Hmm," I look down at her.

"I love you," she smiles.

"I love you too," I kiss her forehead.

"Now come on," I stand making her fall back.

"Thanks," she rolls her eyes standing up.

"Come on your pregnancy portraits won't take themselves." I kiss her cheek. Se simply wore some leggings and one of my white button downs.

"I don't feel this is necessary but ok," she chuckles grabbing my hand and slowly following me down the stairs. Once we get to the bottom I stop giving her the chance to regain her breath. "I don't like this part of the pregnancy," she whines.

"It's ok baby," I run my hand over her back for a minute letting her regain her breath before leading her to the door. "Hello," I smile at the photographer who had wanted to come here I read of making us go to the studio. He said item would look more natural if it were here rather then in the studio.

"Hi," e smiles back. "I just have to set up a few lights and then we'll be good to start," he smiles.

"Cool," I smile sitting behind Reese on the couch. "You look tired," I lift her higher against me so her head lays on my chest. "Im pregnant cut me some slack." She yawns in my chest. I chuckle kissing her forehead. The flash of lights pull us apart.

"What we are doing is trying to capture natural looking pictures so everything you do I gonna document." He shrugs. This guy wasn't much older then us but was amazing with a camera. "But we'll also do a couple that are unnatural." He explains. "For example," he brings out a bunch of building blocks that had letters on the sides. "Spell the baby's name with these and then well do another on for the gender," he explains. Reese shrugs and spells the name Adam on the table with the blocks. He takes the picture of the blocks.

"It's cute," Reese smiles.

"So it's a boy?" He questions.

"Yeah," I nod.

"So here," he hands us each a price of string which had in the middle a pair of blue baby shoes and things to spell out boy.