0.4: Double Date?

Start from the beginning

Ethan yanked the hood off of Grayson's head.

"Bro, you messed up my hair." Grayson said, as he touched his head.

"Dude, it looks fine." Ethan said laughing.

Grayson checked his hair on his phone, and ran his fingers through his hair a few times.

"This will be on us." Ethan said, as he handed me and Julia a medium sized Froyo cup.

"Are you sure? I can pay for myself, and so can Julia." I said.

"Yeah, I have my credit card with me. I can pay for myself." Julia said.

"But weren't you planning on buying VIP tickets for our 4OU tour?" Grayson asked, as he pointed at me.

I laughed.

"Yeah, bu-." Ethan cut me off.

"It's about $160 for VIP, so just save your money, Sky." Ethan said smiling. "And Julia are you going to?"

She looked shock by the fact that he new her name. She doesn't know that I told him.

"Sky and I were going to go together." Julia said.

"So, it's settled. Froyo is on us." Grayson said, as he started to look at the flavors.

"Fine." I said, as I went straight to the flavor I wanted, Chocolate.

I filled it to the top, and went to the topping bar. I put some gummy bears, nuts, and cherries on my Froyo. I went to the register, and waited, as the cashier weighed my cup.

"This will be $8.69." The cashier said, as she stuck a pink plastic spoon in the cup.

"I'm paying for the four of us." Ethan said, as he came up behind me, and pointed to the four of us.

She nodded her head, and weighed Ethan's Froyo. As, Ethan waited for the cashier to weigh Grayson's and Julia's, I looked for a table. I found a booth in the far back, and decided to sit there. Julia came seconds later, and sat next to me. I pulled out my phone, so I could take a picture of my Froyo.

"Don't worry I won't tag Ethan and Grayson in this photo." I said, as I took the picture for Instagram.

"Whatever." She said, as she did the same.

Grayson and Ethan finally came after a long three minutes had passed. They sat across from Julia and I.

It's still unbelievable that this is happening right now. Julia and I eating Froyo with the Dolan Twins.

"So, what places are you traveling to for the 4OU tour?" I asked, as I took a bite of my Froyo.

"The UK, Italy, Australia, and lots of other places." Grayson said.

"That's cool." I said.

There was an awkward silence, and I looked at Julia to say something.

"Thank you for paying." Julia blurted.

"Yeah, thanks, again." I said smiling.

"It's no problem. You don't have to thank us." Ethan said, as he smiled back.

I leaned over the table, and ran my finger down Ethan's jawline.

I couldn't help myself.

"Ow! I cut myself!" I said dramatically, as I held my finger.

We all busted out laughing, and snacked on the Froyo. Grayson and Julia were talking amongst themselves, as Ethan and I talked.

"This is the last time I'm going to see you till 4OU." I said, as I messed with a cherry in my cup. "For real this time. Then, after that, I'll never see you again. Only on my phone when I'm watching your videos."

"Don't be so sad." Ethan said smiling, as he nudged my hand.

"How can I not be?" I asked. "But I did have a great time with you and Grayson."

I smiled.

"Exactly! And we'll make even better memories at 4OU." Ethan said, as he took a bite of Froyo.

I sighed, and smiled.

"You're right." I said, as I finished my Froyo.
«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»
A/N

Here is chapter 4!!!! Thank you guys so much for reading this book! You have no idea how much my fans mean to me! Anyway, if there's any Dolan Twin fans out there, just no that I'm here to talk to!! I hope you guys have been enjoying this book! Please don't forget to comment, vote, follow, and most importantly enjoy!!!

PEACE!