Chapter one Hundred and Six

Începe de la început

"I've noticed," I ignore him completely. "That in most of your pictures you don't do up your pants," I cross my arms.

"So how long am I babysitting for,"

-

"How does this look?" He giggles at me.

"Babe," I lay on the bed feeding Jericho his bottle. "You're just going out, you don't need to impress anyone it's gonna be dark anyways," I roll my eyes.

"I need to look nice because," he waddled up to me planting a sweet kiss on my lips. "The guys aren't going out." He shakes his head with a small smirk. "We are," he whispers in my ear.

"No we're not," Mercy sits on the bed next to me unable to sleep without someone with her. Kaiden and Adam now sleep together and they seem to enjoy it.

"Yeah we are," he nods looking me up and down. "And you need to get ready," he laughs gently while I burp Jericho.

"No," I shake my head. He slumps over on my shoulder very tired like and I lift Mercy making her excited before I carry them to their room. Adam and Kaiden already sleep so I lay them down. Jericho first and he waits even in his tired state while I tell my baby girl goodnight and kiss her cheek before laying her down and lifting Jericho to do the same. "Goodnight baby boy," I kiss his cheek and he curls up in a ball and Mercy does the same in front of him only so that they're barely touching.

"Get dressed," Shawn points.

"I can't go," I peck his lips quickly.

"Why not?" He pouts and grabs my arm as I attempt walking towards the bed.

"I have to stay with the kids," I pout. "And I have a whole other season of Vampire Diaries," I sit on the bed and un pause the episode. He moves in front of the tv.

"Get ready," he crosses his arms while I pause the show.

"Shawn," I whine. "I wanna watch Vampire Diaries." I groan kicking my legs.

"Get ready, we're gonna have a night out and it's gonna be great," he nods.

"I can't," I pout and he groans.

"Chrissy and Ian are gonna come watch them. So are Brooke and Geoff." He nods very proud of himself. "And we're gonna go drink a little and then we're going swimming in a private pool," he smiles walking towards me. "And everything is covered," he kisses down my neck.

"By who," I furrow my eyebrows.

"Becky," he whispers so the cameras don't hear. "She wants us to do something interesting," he giggles as I try moving away.

"I don't want to," I groan. "I wanna stay and watch Vampire Diaries."

"I'm better than they are," he scoffs.

"Not until you're a vampire," I shrug and he groans.

"It's easier negotiating with Adam," he groans slinging me over his shoulder.

"Stephen," I draw out as he brings me farther away.

"Shut up," he rolls his eyes looking for some clothes for me to wear. Wen he finally decides he hands it to me making me change but staying in front of me so I can't move. "If you have to choose between me and that Stephen kid who would win?" He crosses his arms.

"That's a close call," I bite my bottom lip and he throws his hands up.

"I quit," he turns walking out of the closet.

"Quit what? Your role as a husband?" I giggle jumping on his back. He had chosen for my outfit simply some black yoga pants and one of his button down which I refused to do up all of the way. It sits open until the start of the yoga pants where I have it tied and tucked in.