Chapter One Hundred and Four

Start from the beginning

"Well she didn't and it was her choice, now I'm making mine." I scoff at her and she sighs.

"I thought you were better than that," she walks off looking extremely disappointed.

"Do you remember when she got her surgery done?" My mother cuts some vegetables without looking at me.

"Yeah?" I roll my eyes.

"You did an interview," I swallow thinking back to it.

"Yeah," I look down.

"She could've left you then, and most people would've, but she didn't." She explains. "You at least owe her the curtesy of helping her with the kids," she nods looking at me for once.

"Why?" I groan. "I have a job,"

"And so does she, a job she's gonna have to give up because of her kids," she explains.

"I don't care," I shrug simply.

"You don't care about your family?" She shakes her head.

"Well I care about my kids but," she cuts me off.

"Are you gonna divorce her?" She crosses her arms.

"Yeah," I shrug.

"Who's gonna get the house?" She furrows her eyebrows.

"Me," I nod. "I bought it,"

"But she has the kids?" She trails on.

"She has the money to get a new house," I roll my eyes.

"But does she have the money to get a house and keep her kids?"

"I don't know, but it's not my problem," I shake my head.

"Are you gonna pay for the divorce?" She furrows her eyebrows.

"Sure, will you just get off my back," I groan a little.

"What's wrong with you?" She shakes her head.

"What do you mean? I'm fine, I'm totally fine." I huff.

"You won't be saying that after your divorce."

Reese's POV

"He's divorcing me through a text," I sigh.

"He's an idiot then," Ian soothes.

"He doesn't know what he's loosing," Chrissy hugs me.

"But I'm loosing him," I cry again hugging Ian tightly.

"There are other people," he explains.

"I love him," I look to the ground. There's a knock at the door and I stand wiping my tears and fixing myself up a little before going to answer.

"I'm sorry," Aaliyah wraps her arms around me.

"It's ok," I touch her hair. "It's ok," I nod even though I'm completely lying to her.

"We're still gonna hang out though right?" She bites her lip a little.

"All of the time," I let her into the house and he dad drives off.

"And I can baby sit for you, whenever you need." She nods looking like she was gonna brake into tears herself.

"Don't cry," I hug her tightly. "He just doesn't love me back, it's ok," I reassure. "I'm sure I'll find someone else, maybe someone who can help me with the babies so I can still work." I sigh.

"He doesn't want the babies," she shakes her head. "And he wants the house," she explains.

"Well he's gonna have a lot of empty space then." I look around with a sigh. "Maybe I'll get an apartment." I look towards the high chair with another sigh. "I don't know what I'm supposed to tell Adam," I look down.

"Well I'm sure it'll be alright, by the time he's older I'm sure he'll have a new daddy, a better one." She nods making me laugh a little.

"He's your brother," I smile sitting next to her on the couch. Chrissy and Ian sit in the kitchen trying to sort things out about moving living arrangements things I can't even begin to think of yet.

"But he's been a jerk to your kids," she sighs. "Adam deserves better and so do the rest of them," she nods.

"I know," I sigh back. "Maybe I will have someone by then," she stops me.

"Of corse you'll have someone," she rolls her eyes. "You're smart and your talented, you're beautiful," she smiles at me. "And anyone would be lucky to have you," she nods.

"Thanks," I smile hugging her. "But if I don't have anyone by then," I look down. "Poor Adam," I sigh. "And little Mercy," I swallow hard. "My poor baby girl,"

"She'll be alright," Aaliyah nods. "And you will be too,"