"man Ju would of loved this" Mila said mentioning my brother "yeah he would of been ecstatic to be here" I mumbled looking up at the ceiling. I rarely spoke about my brother, but when I did it felt weird I mean he was my older brother who I grew up with and now I never see him.

"They look like a bunch of lil kids" Jamila mentioned pointing to Odell and Ben they had a huge grin on their face while they spoke to Kyrie and Lebron while Tanz acted normal. By now many people were taking pictures and the camera crew had caught site of the group. "Ben so fake he know he be repping for the warriors but now he smiling up in Kyrie face" I joked shaking my head.

"Odell said come over" she nudged me in their direction "oh shit" I mumbled Mila and I had stood a few feet away from they boys to let them have their little conversation neither of us had thought we would have been introduced. "you go first thats your man" Mila said terrified of the cameras that were around.

"This right here is Naya" Odell spoke once I approach the group his arm secured my waist "and thats her best friend Mila" he added motioning to her as she stood next to Ben "nice to meet you guys" I greeted shaking both their hands, Mila did the same. "Man I heard you don got yourself a dime piece" Lebron started to say making everyone laugh while my cheeks heated up.

After a while the two men left to go get ready for the game while we began to take our seats I sat in between Mila and Odell, Ben sat beside odell and next to Tanz. "you undertsand what going on or you need me to explain it" Odell leaned over to say in my ear I swear he thought I was clueless all cause I didn't watch the game as much.

"All they got to do is get the ball in the net, whats so hard to understand" I mean at least I knew the basics of the game, he held his hands up in defense "my bad I was just tryna help out"

"oooh hes cute" Mila pointed to a man in a white jersey "oh that's Derrick Rose used to play for the Chicago bulls but got traded to the Knicks this year" I told her the little information I had known "I'm gonna start coming to some more Knicks games just for him" I watched as she sent a wink his way "shoot your shot girl you never know" I egged her on. "can we go out after this" I asked odell leaning my head on his shoulder, I didn't want to just assume we would go out after this because I didn't know if he had other plans.

"That's crazy I was just gon ask you the same thing" he said chuckling "great minds think alike"

"Oh my gawd he is fione" Mila grabbed my arm for me to look at who she was talking bout "she looking around like she bout to sink her teeth into someone" Odell said as he saw how Mila's eyes wandered at every cute guy you would of thought she never gets the chance to go anywhere.

"O hook me up with 13 I know you got connects" she demanded motioning to someone in a red cavs jersey "you gotta pick one Mila you cant have both" I said reminding her about Derrick.

"Yaya he is on a whole nother team how he gon know?" she had it all figured out well shit kudos to her "Tristan got a girl though so you gon have to choose a new one" Odell confirmed chuckling "fix your face" I could not stop laughing at how hard Mila was pouting at the moment. "but.. but.. he's fione.." she faked cried wiping an invisible tear.

"he's not fine he's Fione!" I emphasized on the word like she had "I got you girl we gon find out who his girl is I bet you can take her" I said taking on my best friend duties "khloe Kardashian" Odell dropped another bomb making me shake my head "he with a kardash" she too began to shake her head "I cant compete with that" she added leaning back in her seat silently keeping her eye on Tristan.

A few moments had passed and I had begun to actually pay attention to the game since Mila was beside me pouting and wasn't speaking. Time to time Odell would explain to me what had happened and why someone had gotten a foul. It was sweet that he took the time to explain it to me even though I had lied and said I understood.