It was a mistake.

Why does no one understand that.

Liam himself has got in to so much shit that I've had to sort out. Yet he acts like he is a bloody angel?

I need to talk to her and I'm not letting anyone get in my way.

"Harry get off him,"

Our heads twist round to the soft voice which had made an entrance.

"Ari?" I whisper.

Liam pushes me away and I let go of his shirt, hearing a sigh of relief soon follow.

"I need to speak to you..." I plead gently, reaching out for her hands slowly.

I broke inside watching her jump away from my touch like I was some revolting creature.

"Harry, no... how can you justify what you did? The amount of times I have let you explain—"

"Then why can't you let me explain now?"

"Because that wasn't an option for me when you refused to hear mine," she says. "Look what happened because of that."

"Look can I speak to Ari for a moment..." Liam says.

I stare at him.

"No," I grit.

Did he honestly think I was a fool? He didn't want me and Ari together.

"Ignore him Liam, you can." she smiles at him whilst ensuring I saw the anger burning in her eyes.

My breathing is heavy now as I watch them two walk away. I walk into my room and hit the wall.

What the fuck is he doing?

I can't stand it.

Minutes later, I turn my head to see both of them standing by my door.

"Harry look, about us..." she begins.

No...

This can't be happening.

I stand up and stare at Liam.

I know what is about to happen and this was all his fault.

I walk up to him and clench my fists before feeling my fist pound against his cheek.

"Harry," she screams.

"How can you fucking do that to me?" I shout to him. "After all I've done for you. You know I never meant it."

"What are you doing?" she shouts.

"You were going to break it off with me," I shout.

She pulls a face.

"I was.."

My face drops.

"But if you had let me finish, Liam here persuaded me to let you explain.."

Fuck.

My breathing was still heavy as I look down.

"But... you've just confirmed to me you don't deserve another chance. Don't you fucking remember that your anger caused this mess in the first place. Did you think I was going to be ok with that?"

"Ari, I–I am so sorry..." I plead. "It was a mistake."

"That's why it's not going to work. It's terrifying knowing you haven't even learnt from your mistake." she says.

"Ariana, I know, I'm sorry. I thought he was going to break us apart. I panicked. My heads just in a mess right now Ari please."

"I know. That's exactly why... maybe... maybe we should take a break." She stutters.

I feel a massive pain explode in my chest.

"Ari, no, look, please. I am so sorry, I will do whatever you want, I'll talk to a fucking therapist if I have to. I'll learn to control myself. Just please, don't do this—"

"Harry. It's being able to trust and have honesty in this relationship, knowing you won't hurt me again..." she mumbles. "You should be seeing someone about this anger of yours yourself. You should have been before you decided to step into this relationship."

"I know. You're right. But I won't do it again. I didn't realise how bad I was. I will go, I know I will learn. I promise you Ari... I fucking love you, you know that."

She hesitates.

"I love you." she whispers as a tear travels down her face. "I just don't think we should be together right now. Until you learn to control yourself, then there's a chance."

She wipes the tear from her eyes and every time I step near her, she steps away.

"It's not just for me but to give you time to sort yourself out for the best. We're both better a part for the moment,"

The violent stinging returned more vigorous than ever. I felt every inch of pain overwhelm me both physically and mentally. I wanted to say so much.

But I couldn't.

"Ok," my voice cracks.

I nod, before giving one last glance at both of them and shutting the door.

I didn't want Ariana to see me break down. I had to do what was best for her, even if it tore me apart.

Water began to slip past my eyes and down my cheek. I don't understand this, I never fucking cry.