He Really Likes You

Start from the beginning

Isabelle: Sure, is everything alright?

It took some time before Zach answered back.

Zach: I need to talk to you face to face. Can we meet up at the coffee shop near campus tomorrow?

Isabelle: Alright :) I'll see you there.

***

I arrive at the coffee shop earlier than I expected, Zach wasn't even here yet, so I decided to buy myself one cup of coffee to start me for the day. Five minutes passed and Zach finally arrived, he greets me with a warm smile and cuddle, "Hey, Isabelle. How was your visit to your mum's house?"

"Hello." I grin wake fully, "It was great! Thanks for asking. What about you? Did I miss anything from the two days I've been away?"

"No, not really. Professor Clive told the class that we needed to start working on our poems for the book, but other than that, there wasn't much happening. There was this massive fight during a soccer match between our team and the Hayden High University soccer team. I guess you could say that it got a bit intense."

I lightly laugh, "Are you kidding me?! That's huge! Did you guys win?"

"Nah."

"Oh, c'mon. You're the soccer captain, I've seen how you play. I bet they couldn't stand a chance against you."

"We would've won if I had scored one goal in the last minute. But I couldn't do it."

I narrow my eyebrows as I took a sip of my drink, "Why not?"

His ocean blue eyes gazed at me, "Because I needed my lucky charm. . . but she wasn't there."

"I'm sure who ever that person is, she'll be there by the next game." I reassure, a smirk creeps on Zach's lips.

"So since you said that, you're positive that, that girl would be there by the next game?"

"Uh, yeah. I guess."

Zach's eyes instantly light up, "Great. So I'll see you on Friday."

"F-Friday? What's on Friday?"

"The next soccer match." he winks. My jaw dropped. How could I be so blind? When Zach said that a girl was his lucky charm, he indirected it to me. And now, I basically just promised myself that I'd be at the next match. Great.

***

It's been 72 hours. 72 hours since Chase called, texted or even talked to me. I haven't seen him around in campus all day and he knows that I'm back already after visiting my mom's house. Where the hell is he? It's not like him to do this.

Okay, calm down Isabelle. Maybe he's just sick or something. I prevent myself from thinking of worst things he could be doing right now.

Lora and I sit casually at our regular table, which I'm guessing is ours now. I tell her about everything that happened in the last two days, Including the time when I 'bumped' into Luke as he started kissing me to the time where he basically protected me from three guys, Hunter, Dean and Bryce. I still don't know about them but maybe I could ask Chase. . . if he doesn't get mad.

"Wow." was all Lora could say. I wouldn't blame her, it was a lot to take in; especially for me considering that it did happen in two days, "Are you going to tell Chase about any of this, Isabelle?"

"I'm not sure. I told him to stop being so overly protective around me and telling him that I finally met the three guys he's been so worked up about, plus saying that I saw his brother would defienatly get him paranoid."