I Trusted You [Narry]

"Niall!" Harry shouts as he slams open the front door, stomping into the house and kicking off his shoes with two flicks. "Get out here, you motherfucker! Damn it, I trusted you!" 

Harry hears the soft giggling first and then the quiet shuffling and it’s more instinct than anything when he moves for the couch. It’s been Niall’s hiding spot for years, for as long as they’ve known each other, since diapers, and he hasn’t changed it yet so why would he now.

Harry reaches behind the couch and, sure enough, he fists his hand tight in a shirt and yanks and Niall splutters through the choke hold around his throat. “Truce! Truce! Uncle! I give!” 

Harry still hauls Niall up over the couch, pressing him down into it as he straddles Niall’s hips. “And exactly who do I submit to, to get those fucking pictures off facebook?” He nearly shouts but, god damn it, he’s angry.

The one time he’d gotten drunk off his ass, the one time he’d just thought he could let loose, he winds up drawn on, in a mankini, and in a swimming pool, wet to kingdom come, and the pictures someone took - Niall- wind up online. He is ruined. He’ll never get a job again. 

"Oh, come on, Harry. They’re not that bad!" Niall chuckles, reaching up to loop his arms around Harry’s shoulders but Harry shoves his wrists back down and pins them to the couch. 

"Not that bad?" He repeats incredulously and, well, he really doesn’t know what to say to that so he just settles for spluttering. 

Niall rolls his eyes and tugs a wrist free, dragging his phone out of his pocket. “Did you check the privacy setting?” He holds up the facebook app, too close to Harry’s face to see what it says so he’s forced to jerk back a little. “Our eyes only.”

True to his word, the photos are limited to Niall Horan and Harry Styles and, yeah, Harry feels a bit like a jerk now. He mumbles his apologies and stands up from the couch, letting Niall sit up and adjust his shirt where it’s been stretched at the back.

"Who, er, who got me in that mankini anyway?" Harry asks after a moment’s silence and he looks back just in time to see Niall try, and fail, to hide a grin. 

"I don’t know." Niall stammers, standing up from the couch and leaving the room just a bit too fast to be innocent and Harry chases after him with a roar. He doesn’t end up catching Niall before he runs into a bathroom and locks the door but, damn it, this isn’t over.