Blind [Niam]

A.N.: Well, the original prompt was deaf but I couldn't work one out for it so I changed it to another sense.

“So, do you like anyone?” Liam asked, smiling at Niall warmly even though he couldn’t see him.

Niall blushed and clapped his hands to his face, shaking his head from side to side before he finally dragged his hands away from his face. “Yes…” Niall sighed, tilting his head down even if he couldn’t cast his eyes away. “But I’m not telling!” 

“Okay.” Liam deflated slightly, sinking back in his chair. 

“Well, do you like anyone?” Niall asked, patting a hand over the couch before he found Liam’s shoulder and he tapped his fingers against Liam’s arm absentmindedly, smiling wide. “I’ll tell if you tell.” 

“I do.” Liam nodded, clapping a hand over Niall’s fingers for a moment before he pulled his hand away. “But he can’t see me…” Niall’s heart beat twice hard once Liam said that but he couldn’t hold back the gasp that left him so Liam rushed to speak again.

“I mean,” Liam stuttered, jerking back from Niall’s touch. “I don’t think he sees me… I mean…” Liam huffed low and shook his head. “Um… I…sorry…” 

Niall shuffled over the couch until his fingers found Liam’s cheeks and he cupped his face. “I don’t need to see you to know that I love you.”