Secret Dating [Ziall/Ziam]

"I don’t think I ever properly say my thanks, Liam." Zayn says as Liam presses down on the breaks, stopping in front of a white colonial house. 

"You really don’t have to." Liam waves his hands before he clasps them back around the steering wheel, nodding forward absently at the street. 

"It’s just… just everything," Zayn trails off before he touches at Liam’s shoulder gently, squeezing before he pulls his jacket from the back seat and tugs it on. "Thank you. For everything." 

"I-it’s fine." Liam splutters, twisting to look at Zayn but Zayn leans in and brushes a soft kiss to Liam’s cheek and Liam swears he could fry an egg on his face.

"Same time tomorrow?" Zayn asks once he pulls away, looking at Liam hopefully and it’s not like Liam would’ve said no, in any position, so he nods his head and puts as brave a smile as he can on his face when Zayn opens the door. 

Liam knows he should pull away from the curb, should drive down the street, not look back, but he doesn’t, just like every other time. He watches as Zayn strolls across the lawn and rings the doorbell. Watches as this small blonde opens up the door and launches himself into Zayn’s arms. Watches as they kiss like the star crossed lovers they are. Watches as Zayn loops his arm around the blonde’s waist and they disappear into the house. Watches as he wishes that was him. 

A.N.: The person asked for Ziam but, as you all know, I only write Niall pairings so I turned it into Ziall! wey hey I really liked this one it was so angsty!