Baby, It's Cold Outside [Narry]

"Really," Niall laughs, prying Harry’s hands where they’re scrambling for his wrists and he jumps back before Harry can get a good grip on him again. "I have to go!” Niall rolls his eyes at the pout on Harry’s lips and ducks down to pick up his shirt again, tugging it messily over his head. “You don’t want my father coming around here with a shotgun, do you?”

Harry flops back on the bed and crosses his arms behind his head with a huff. “I’ll just use you as a human shield then.” He says, eyes flickering over to Niall with a teasing glint in them. Niall feigns insult and reaches over to smack Harry’s chest with the back of his hand, realizing his mistake far too late as Harry loops an arm around his waist and tugs him closer. Harry pushes up Niall’s shirt with one hand as his other cups the back of Niall’s head to keep him close and keep him steady.

Niall melts into the kiss a little, cupping Harry’s throat and working his thumbs over Harry’s jaw but he pulls back and shakes his head, dipping his head so his lips are out of reach. ”I’m already an hour over curfew.” Niall tries to argue but it comes out in a weak voice as Harry strokes over the small of his back and leaves a trail of fire and ice in his wake.

"Another hour won’t hurt." Harry mumbles against the crown of Niall’s head before he rolls them over gently and Niall settles back into the bed despite his fight, raises his arms to help Harry as he pulls off his shirt again and tosses it back to its home on the floor. Harry scales his hands up Niall’s chest before raking his nails back down and Niall arches under it with a breathless gasp. "Well," Harry hums as he cups Niall’s sides. "Maybe just a little." 

A.N.: I feel like narry is just 10 times better than anything else I write idk