Hot, Steamy, and Forceful Kiss [Niam]

They’ve all had a bit too much to drink in this way too crowded club so Niall goes a little all too willingly when Liam laces their fingers together and drags him out of the booth, guides him through the crowd to an isolated corner in the wide room.

Liam smashes their lips together as soon as he presses Niall against the wall, towering over him as he scales his hands down Niall’s sides to finger at the hem of his shirt but, when he tries to get his hands under it, Niall breaks their lip lock and bats Liam’s hands away. 

"Mm, not here," Niall starts, trying to pry Liam off but Liam shoves him back into the wall, brackets Niall’s head with an arm as he presses a hand right against Niall’s chest. 

"Yes, here." Liam growls low in his throat, scaling his hand along the length of Niall’s chest before he cups Niall’s crotch, popping the button on his jeans. Liam worms his hand into Niall’s pants and wraps nimble fingers around his cock until Niall ruts his hips up with a breathless gasp, tossing his head to the side as his cheeks flush bright.

"This is how it’s gonna work." Liam breathes against Niall’s ear, nipping at the lobe lightly before he starts moving his hand, tugging Niall’s cock slowly in the confines of his pants. "I’m gonna keep doing this," Liam presses his thumb into the slit on Niall’s cock, rubbing in a circle before Niall’s knees buckle beneath him. "And you’re gonna come in your pants just from this, ‘kay?" 

A.N.: I dunno, I kinda like this. Might turn it into a full story or just a bit longer hahah but don't tell me I should and don't ask for it, lemme just work it out on my own.