This Is A Treat [Nessie]

A.N.: Mandatory nessie drabble hahaha Side note: do people not like nessie or something? because I love it, freaking wonderful if I do say so myself 

"And for you, and you, and you." Bressie croons as he plops candy into the children’s baskets and they all shoot him toothy grins as they thank him before running onto their next conquest. Bressie sighs happily like he’s accomplished something, resting back in his chair as he waits for more visitors.

He jumps when a sweeping figure climbs onto his porch and he thinks it’s a robber but on Halloween? Of all the scrooges. Bressie stares as the man lands on his feet, a cap around his shoulders and a white mask on his eyes, blonde hair peeking out from underneath his top hat and oh. 

"Trick or treat?" The man says in a garbled voice, obviously trying to mask his Irish lilt but failing just the slightest bit. 

"Well hello there," Bressie says, standing up from his chair with a short sigh before he walks over to the man, towering over him with his height. "Aren’t you a handsome devil?" Bressie ducks down to press his mouth to the man’s ear. "Would you like to come inside?"

Without waiting for an answer, Bressie puts the bowl of candy on the chair so the children can serve themselves before he opens his front door and leads the way in, holding the man’s hand gently but the way he pushes him into the wall is none too lightly. Bressie palms up the man’s leg to get at the hitch of his hip, pulling him close so their groins roll smoothly. “We’ll have to be quick.” Bressie huffs out, tossing away the man’s hat before he reaches for his mask. “My boyfriend is around here somewhere.”

As soon as Bressie unmasks Niall, he jumps back in mock shock, clapping his hands to his mouth. “Oh my- Niall, I didn’t even know it was you. I mean,” 

Niall rolls his eyes and reaches forward to punch at Bressie’s shoulder, dragging him forward so he can frot against him again. “You asshole.” Niall groans, tossing his head back against the wall when Bressie pulls him closer and slots his leg inbetween Niall’s so he has something to rut into. “And tease. C’mon, get me off, you dick.” 

"So demanding." Bressie chuckles before he knots his hand into Niall’s hair and tilts his head even more, licking a broad stripe against the side of his neck before he glues his mouth to Niall’s skin and sneaks a hand down to cup at the bulge in his trousers instead, working it roughly under palm. 

Drabblesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें