Honey, I'm Home! [Ziall]

Niall lets out a pleased moan when Zayn pulls away, breaking their lip lock gently with a hand on Niall’s cheek. “Welcome home.” Niall hums lightly. “How was work?” 

"Work was work." Zayn shrugs, reaching up to start undoing his tie but Niall bats his hands away lightly so he can undo it himself, leaning up to peck Zayn when he fully pulls it off. "I’m just happy to be home." 

"Oh yeah? Any particular reason why?" Niall laughs a little as he scales his hands down Zayn’s chest before he tucks his hands into Zayn’s pockets. 

Zayn shakes his head a little as he grins before he hauls Niall up out of his seat, leaning against the table as he props Niall against his body. “The meals here are better than cafeteria food.” Zayn shrugs but laughs again when Niall pouts.

"Food? Is that the only reason you come around?" Niall crosses his arms and turns a little but Zayn just nuzzles into his cheek.

"And, you know, you’re here.” Zayn mumbles into Niall’s skin, pressing a chaste kiss before he pulls away. “That’s a pretty big part of it too.”

Niall scoffs and pushes against Zayn’s shoulder. “Yeah, it better be.”

"Yeah, yeah." Zayn grins and ducks down to kiss Niall lightly, pushing up the back of his shirt so he can thumb into his skin and Niall arches into his touch.