Honey, I'm Home! [Narry] 2

"Okay, Mantis Green for the bedroom walls or Mauve Purple? Or, Vermilion Red?" Niall holds up the different paint cans for consideration and Harry cocks his head to the side. 

"Hmm…" He says before he gestures for Niall to put them on the floor, popping each one open in turn. "Take off your shirt." He looks up expectantly but, instantly, Niall wrinkles his nose. 

"I don’t see how that will help…" Niall trails off, crossing his arms over his chest but then Harry stands up and steps close to him and he gasps when Harry glides a hand under his shirt as he captures his lips.

Harry subtly hikes up Niall’s shirt as he backs him into the bare wall, tugging it off lightly when he gets it high enough before he pulls away. “Okay, now stay.” Harry says, tossing Niall’s shirt away before he returns to the paint cans, dipping a finger into each until he’s painted three different colours. 

"You are not about to do what I think you are." Niall cries, holding out his hands but Harry bats them away and draws three stripes down Niall’s bare skin, from collarbones to hips.

Niall gurgles and shivers, squirming as Harry steps back to consider the paint against Niall’s skin. “Hmm…” He hums lightly, cocking his head from side to side. “I’m thinking the red but,” Harry presses his hand against Niall’s chest to rub all the colours together. “They all look good against your skin.” Harry chuckles and presses a kiss to the corner of Niall’s mouth.

A.N.: There we go! Much happier!