Baby, It's Cold Outside [Nessie]

"Niall," Bressie tries again, touching at Niall’s shoulders lightly but Niall just snuffs against his neck and bundles himself tighter in his blanket and Bressie just holds back from sighing deeply.

He looks down as Niall shuffles on his lap, first moving closer to his chest but then he leans back toward the fire, then back toward Bressie’s chest as if he’s caught in a tug of war and Bressie feels bad for a moment. So, he scoots forward on the carpet and touches gently at Niall’s back, gauging the heat satisfactory before he just leans back on his arms.

"You know, I didn’t ask you to come visit me. In a blizzard. At two in the morning." Bressie says after another moment of silence but he’s not complaining. Really, he’s not, because he has missed having Niall around, but being woken up at two in the morning would put anyone in a mood.

"Yeah, but I missed you." Niall sniffs, wiping at his nose slightly, and Bressie catches the movement out of the corner of his eye, head twisting to see the rest of it which, honestly, is probably a mistake because Niall is still red across the bridge of his nose from the cold, eyes glassy from the biting wind, hair mussed from the blanket and the hat he had had on.

His skin looks soft like freshly baked cookie dough and - Breslin is not a cannibal, he swears it to every heaven on high - but he would give his left arm just to gobble Niall up right now, just like he does every time Niall comes down from his high.

Bressie reaches down and glides the back of his finger gently against Niall’s cheek, cupping his fingers around the frame of his face as if that could seep the cold from his skin. “Well,” Bressie speaks in a considering tone, cocking his head to the side as if he’s actually contemplating it. “I guess it’d be a crime to send you back out there.” 

A.N.: Mandatory Nessie drabble hahahah I kind of love this omg it's trop cutee