Bruises [Zianourry]

Niall tilted his head back with a sigh, letting the water cascade over his mostly pale skin… mostly because there were little spots of black and blue where things had been pressed in too hard.

Niall grazed his hands down his sides, letting out a soft moan of pain as he touched one of the bruises and, judging by its position, he knew who had left it.

All the bruises on his body were relatively recent, given the day before or earlier that morning but the ones on his hips, the ones he had just touched, were the oldest. Harry.

See, Harry liked to press his thumbs into Niall’s hips as Niall rode him, grinding them both to the brink of insanity. But Harry had left London to go visit his mother yesterday in the afternoon so the sensitive bruises were fading.

Niall ran his hands from his hips to his lower back and his breath hitched as he traced over newer bruises, given in the evening after Harry had left and following the four of them eating supper. Liam.

Liam had cooked supper for them all but he was too tired to do the dishes so Niall had offered and, when he was done, Liam had shown his gratitude by pressing him up against the fridge after the other two had cleared out of the kitchen.

Liam had rucked up Niall’s shirt, fingers digging into his lower back enough to leave a mark to find purchase as he thrust up into him against the fridge.

Niall ran lathered hands up his back, over his shoulders, and down his arms, wincing as he brushed over bruises that curled around his wrists. Zayn.

Zayn had apparently been stood outside the kitchen as Liam fucked into Niall and he was angry that it had not been him so he held Niall down as he took control of him, holding his wrists tight behind his back.

Niall had pressed his face into the mattress to muffle his screams, writhing on the bed beneath Zayn.

Niall washed down his sore legs and touched the fourth and last bruises on the inside of his thighs, leaning his head against the wall as he moaned one more time. Louis.

Louis had been the last as he had been early this morning. He’d come to bid Niall good morning and catching him in the act of working off his morning wood.

Louis had offered to give Niall a hand and he fucked him nice and slow and deep, holding off his release by pushing hard against Niall’s thighs.

He only let go when Niall started coming dry and he filled Niall up like he had been time and time again.

Niall finally shut off the shower and stepped out of the tub, sporting a semi as he towelled himself off and slipped on sweatpants.

He knew that he wouldn’t have to go far to find someone to help him out so he threw the towel over his head and walked out of the bathroom.

His room wasn’t empty when he walked into it and he instantly thought it would be so much easier to get rid of his hard on.

“Oh, hi, Lou.” Niall said, towelling off his hair idly as he watched the brunette on his bed. “What’s up?”

Louis finally looked up from his phone to meet Niall’s eyes with a dark gaze. “Harry’s back home.” Louis said simply, pocketing his phone as he pushed off the bed.

“Oh,” Niall nodded, balling up the towel in his hands before he tossed it onto the bed where Louis had just been lying.

Louis nodded now that he had said what needed to be said before he headed out of Niall’s bedroom and, shoving his hands in his pockets, Niall walked after him.

Niall followed Louis down the hall before he turned into the living room and Niall stopped in the doorway, taking in the surroundings.

Liam and Zayn were sitting on the couch but their heads were turned up as they looked at Harry as he stood behind the couch.

Louis sat on the edge of the coffee table lightly, nodding his head toward Niall so that the others’ conversation faded away and they turned to look at Niall.

Without hesitation, Niall walked forward and grabbed the front of Harry’s sweater, tugging him away from the couch and towards the hallway.

Niall bit into his bottom lip to hide a wide smile as Harry stared down at him intensely, all semblance of conversation with the others lost as he himself was lost in sudden lust.

Niall knew the other boys were watching them jealously but it was only fair that he deal with Harry now because he had been the longest away.

And Niall could use some fresh bruises on his hips.