Upside Down Kiss [Narry]

Harry had his head hanging over the edge of the bed, feet kicked up on the pillows at the head as he took a drag from blunt. He held in the pungent cloud as he passed the roll over to Niall, but he couldn’t help let it out in a cough as it stung the back of his throat. 

"Weak," Niall chuckled, leaning against the foot of the bed as he took a pull, pinching the end of the joint as he tilted his head back and blew out a faint stream of smoke. 

"Pussy," Harry retorted in a hoarse voice, raising a hand to stroke over his Adam’s apple lightly before he quirked a finger for the blunt but Niall shook his head. 

"Puff, puff, pass," Niall laughed, pursing the roll between his lips as he took another drag but Harry snorted and rolled his eyes. 

"Yeah, puff, puff, puff," He trailed off, plucking the joint from Niall’s fingers but, before he could take his own drag, Niall crawled his fingers along Harry’s jaw.

Niall dragged Harry’s head over so he could slot their lips together even though Harry was upside down and it was just the slightest bit awkward. Niall still parted Harry’s lips and sighed into his mouth, spreading the cloud of weed between them until they both felt like they were on cloud nine.

A.N.: Blaze it! Or just leave a comment, either one.