Self Harm [Narry]

TRIGGER WARNING. TRIGGER WARNING. TRIGGER WARNING. DO NOT READ THIS IF IT COULD TRIGGER YOU. DEALS WITH SELF HARM AND CUTTING. 

When Harry found him, Niall was sitting on the edge of the bathtub with a dark blue hand towel under his feet and his right arm stretched across his knees. But that wasn’t the shocking part. 

The shocking part was that he had a thin strip of metal clenched between his left thumb and forefinger and he was gliding the sharp edge of the razor over his right arm in small vertical cuts, letting the blood blossom before moving on to another stretch of skin. 

“Niall,” Harry stuttered out. “What the fuck are you doing?” 

Niall’s head snapped up lightning fast and his eyes were as wide as saucers as he tossed the blade away before he could make another cut. “Shit!” He gasped, moving to stand up and trying to cover his bleeding arm with his left hand but only managing to smear the mess. 

“Niall!” Harry growled, running forward to grab Niall’s shoulders and drag him over to the sink before he grabbed the white hand towel stationed by the sink.

Harry drenched an edge of the towel in water before he started to dab at Niall’s cuts, shaking his head in disappointment. “Niall…” Harry sighed, looking up at him as he dropped the now slightly pink towel in the sink so that it wouldn’t leak and mess up the counter. “Why-.” 

“You wouldn’t understand.” Niall blurted instantly, averting his eyes from Harry’s questioning ones. 

“You’re right. I wouldn’t, Niall. Because your body is for loving… not for cutting.” Harry said before he ducked his head and pressed a line of kisses over the thin strips of cut skin. 

“Gross.” Niall huffed as the kisses slightly smeared blood on Harry’s lips. 

Harry wiped his lips with the back of his hand, further cleaning his mouth with a neater end of the hand towel. Harry looked back up at Niall with desperate eyes. “What’s gross is that you’re cutting, Niall. Please, just tell me you’ll stop.”

A.N.: Vote, Comment, Follow if you don't! :)