Sleeping Beauty [Narry]

Harry towelled off his hair slowly, toothbrush hanging precariously from his lips. He shuffled from the bathroom to the bedroom to hang up his wet towel before he spotted Niall on his bed, eyes shut and mouth open in light snores, limbs tossed haphazardly on the bed and tangled in the teal sheets. 

Harry grinned at Niall, tossing his towel onto his dresser before he put his toothbrush on it, and then he made his move towards the bed, avoiding the squeaky floorboards. He clambered onto the bed softly, careful to distribute his weight evenly so as to not wake Niall up. 

He nudged Niall onto his back and hovered over him, staring down as Niall still didn’t rise from his slumber, lost in a dream far away from reality. Harry bent low, keeping his eyes on Niall’s shut ones as he pressed their lips lightly together.

He pulled back after a moment to dampen his chapped lips with the flick of his tongue before he sank back down and, this time, he got a response. Niall’s lips were pressing drowsily against his but it was a response all the same and Harry smiled into their kiss. 

“Morning,” Harry mumbled as he finally sat back up, putting the brunt of his weight on his knees so that he didn’t squash Niall first thing in the morning. 

Niall raised a hand to cover his mouth before he spoke in a sleep idled tone, “Mornin’,” He lowered his hand to smile sheepishly before he raised it again. “Got mornin’ breath, you know,” 

But Harry brushed Niall’s hand aside and kissed him again, slow and long before he nudged his nose against Niall’s lightly. “I don’t mind.”

A.N.: I think this is my favorite of all time. It's just so domestic! *squee* anyways, vote, comment, follow if you don't! :)