Demons [Narry]

"C'mon," Niall purred, flying around the curly haired man standing in front of him. "Let's play a game. We can have a lot of fun, angel."

The brunette let out a tsk and crossed his arms, grabbing Niall's arm to pull him to a stop. "It's not angel. It's Harry. And no, thank you."

"Why, Harry?" Niall chuckled, pulling his arm free before he wrapped himself around the taller man, blocking off the rest of the world by encasing them in his wings.

"Because you're not a demon." Harry rolled his eyes and plucked Niall off easily, putting him back on the floor.

Niall let out a huff and, shaking out his arms, his wings and his clothes turned from red to white and a halo popped out to hover over his hair. "Yeah? So? Just having a bit of fun, gosh." Niall crossed his arms before he turned to walk away when Harry grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back.

"So was I." Harry flared his chest and, as if there was an explosion that stemmed from his sternum, his appearance switched from white to red and he grinned down at Niall maliciously before he tightened his grip on Niall's shoulder. "Now we can have some fun."

A.N.: Sorry this is soooo shit. I tried to think of what to do for this word and there were so many directions to go in but I decided to go this way just because.