Horns [Narry]

A.N.: Following Hell :)

Harry sank in the tub, leaning his head back on Niall’s shoulder as Niall stroked water through his curls, washing out dried blood and sweat before he ran his hands gently over the bruises on Harry’s chest. Harry let out a grunt of protest before he brushed Niall’s hand away and just settled against his chest again. “Just,” He breathed out shakily, grabbing Niall’s hands and lacing their fingers together before he kissed the back of Niall’s hands. “Sit here with me.”

Even though he couldn’t see him, Niall nodded before he leaned against the back of the tub and Harry rested on his chest. After the adrenaline burst during the fight, they had both crashed hard and barely managed to climb out of hell, let alone fly back to heaven. They were sticky, sweaty, bloody, and Niall had dragged them both into the bath, sitting behind Harry to support him and make sure he didn’t hurt the bruises on Harry’s chest.

Niall kissed at Harry’s shoulder, tightening his grip on Harry’s hands as Harry tilted his head up to catch Niall’s mouth, moving his lips languidly against Niall’s, but Niall jerked back as a sharp stripe of pain shot up his side. “Fuck,” He hissed through his teeth, clapping a hand to it.

“Oh, just c’mere,” Harry said, hoisting Niall from behind him before he let Niall sit on his lap.

“But, Harry, your-.” Niall started but Harry silenced him by cupping his cheek and bringing their lips together properly, smiling against his mouth. Niall wrapped his arms around Harry’s neck and leaned into him, opening his mouth as Harry’s tongue flicked slowly against Niall’s lips.

A sort of warmth began to spread all over Niall and every ache he had seemed to just vanish as Harry licked into his mouth. Niall giggled into Harry’s mouth, reaching up to cup his cheeks as he pulled away with a wet smack. He met Harry’s bright eyes with wide smile before he started. “Did you just…” Niall bit into his bottom lip lightly and gestured to their bodies.

“Yeah, I’ve got a bit of magic of my own.” Harry smirked, nodding proudly, but Niall just playfully rolled his eyes. “Now can we,” Harry scooted down in the tub so that Niall was sat higher on his lap before he settled his thumbs on his hips, running his hands up and down Niall’s sides. “C’mere.”

Placing his hands on the edge of the tub, Niall ducked down to kiss Harry again, gasping lightly as Harry touched his cock underwater. Harry’s hand wrapped around it and Niall dug his nails into the porcelain of the tub, pulling away to pant against Harry’s lips. Harry chuckled and kissed at the corner of Niall’s mouth before he trailed kisses along his jaw, tasting his smooth skin.

Harry stroked his hand over Niall’s cock, thumbing over the head lightly before he palmed at his own cock, pressing the two together. Niall’s breath hitched as Harry started stroking them in even tugs and they both knew they weren’t going to last long so Harry wrapped his palm around their bases, squeezing before he stroked faster, hand sloshing around the water. Niall toed the plug out at the end of the tub for a moment so that there was less water to move around before he leaned up to catch Harry’s lips again, panting against his mouth.

Harry stroked them both lazily but smoothly, groaning into Niall’s mouth with his efforts as Niall started to rock his hips up into Harry’s hand. Niall worked his mouth sloppily against Harry’s, leaning into him as he flit his tongue against Harry’s, reaching down himself to add additional pressure as he helped Harry pump their cocks hard.

They came easy, tightening coils in their stomach and toes curling underwater, nails digging into hands. They traded moans and groans and hitched panting into each other’s mouths until Niall pulled away with a keen. Niall nosed against Harry’s throat, taking deep breathes to calm himself down before he pulled away to look at Harry fully. “I love you.” He mumbled, feeling like he was positively buzzing.