Train [Nouis]

“Train 14005 to Doncaster leaving in 5 minutes. Train 14005 to Doncaster leaving in 5 minutes.” 

Louis’ stomach curls and his mouth dries but he keeps heading through the train station determinately, tugging his hastily packed suitcase behind himself.

Today is the last day of his trip to Ireland and, while he’s had the best time of his life, he has made a terrible mistake. He has fallen in love. 

The one thing he had promised himself he wouldn’t do is exactly what he did and, on the last full day of his trip, he’d been coaxed by his lover into bed. 

Waking up this morning beside a blonde angel had his heart sinking because, despite the fact that his feelings were reciprocated, he was leaving to go home and back to where he belonged. He wasn’t staying here and he couldn’t keep Niall so he ran.

And now here he is at the station about to catch his train out until an oddly familiar voice calls his name and he snaps his head around, staring behind himself in shock. 

“Niall!” Louis gasps, nearly stumbling back. “Wh-what are you doing here?” Louis doesn’t know what to say; he left so hastily in the morning and he never thought he would see Niall again but then… here he is. 

“I can’t let you leave. You forgot something.” Niall breathes out, hands trembling at his sides. 

“What… What did I forget?” 

Louis barely gets the words out before Niall’s arms wind around his neck and Niall is tugging him down and leaning up on his toes and their lips are pressing together and Louis is in heaven. He’s in a little bit of hell when Niall pulls away but then he breathes out a word that sends Louis right back. 

“Me.”

A.N.: Vote, Comment, Follow if you don't! :)