Now it was two months later, December, the boys were at Avi's Christmas party.

Except there were way too many people there.

Scott had put on a button up shirt, with the first two buttons undone.

He was talking to Jake when Mitch tugged on his sleeve.

"Is something the matter?" Scott asked, walking away from Jake.

"Mhm," Mitch hummed, as seductively as he could. He played with the fabric that was separated at the top of Scott's shirt.

"You're so goddamn sexy when you don't button it up all the way," Mitch whispered, still playing with the fabric.

Scott moved his arm around Mitch's waist. "Follow me, okay?"

"Mhm," Mitch said, falling into step with Scott.

Scott grabbed Mitch's hand, and made their way through the crowd of people, until they made it to Avi's staircase.

They went up the stairs and locked themselves in the guest room.

"God, you can't just fucking dress like that," Mitch practically growled, running a hand through Scott's hair. His hands moved to the remaining buttons of Scott's shirt, unbuttoning them one by one. When they were unbuttoned, Scott's shirt fell to the floor. Mitch started kissing Scott's neck, and biting his earlobe.

Scott picked Mitch up and brought him to the bed in the guest room, placing him down gently and kissing him.

It started off slow and sweet, but it got messy and heated fast.

Mitch's hands went up to Scott's hair, twirling his fingers in the blonde locks.

Scott started working on Mitch's neck, finding Mitch's sensitive spot.

"Fuck, Scott." Mitch moaned.

Mitch moved his hands to work on Scott's pants, unbuttoning and unzipping them successfully.

***R rated content goes here ;)***

When they got back downstairs, Avi noticed something.

"Wait, Mitch's shirt is inside out."

~

Three weeks later and they're hanging out with their good friend Kevin, helping him move back into his dorm.

"Just think, Kev. Only one more semester and you'll be out of here and graduated." Mitch said.

"That'll be the day. The glorious day." Kevin laughed. "Why did I even go back for my masters as a full time student, anyway?"

"Beats me." Scott said. "Hey babe? Could you get that box over there for me?"

"Mhm," Mitch replied, walking outside of the dorm.

"Did you just call him babe?" Kevin asked.

Shit. Scott thought.

"Uh, no." Scott said.

"Yes you did." Kevin said. "Is there something I should know about?"

"Nope." Scott smiled.

"Mitch? Is there something going on between you two?" Kevin asked.

"Of course not. Why would you think that?" Mitch replied, setting down the box.

~

Fast forward a month and a half and they're at the movies, with Kirstin, Avi, and Kevin.

"Shit! I've gotta go. I completely forgot, I'm sorry, guys." Mitch stood up out of his seat. "I have a mandatory meeting for work in half an hour. I'm sorry. I have to go." He kissed Scott on the cheek, whispering a "See you at home." Before leaving.

"Aw, man." Kirstin said.

"What? Why did he kiss you on the cheek, Scott?" Avi asked.

"Just being friendly." Scott shrugged.

"Just being friendly like the pet names in each other's phones?" Kirstin asked.

"Just being friendly like you calling him babe at my house?" Kevin asked.

"We're friends! That's it!" Scott said.

The door to the theater opened and Mitch was running back up to their seats.

"What're you doing here?" Scott asked.

"The meeting is next Wednesday. Not today." Mitch giggled, placing his hand on top of Scott's and lacing their fingers.

"Friendly....." Kevin said, sarcastically.

Kirstin and Avi laughed at that, and Avi made a comment.

"I just have one question."

"Go ahead."

"Why was your shirt inside out at my Christmas party?" Avi asked Mitch.

"I got a stain." Mitch shrugged. "Me and Scott went upstairs where it was quiet to clean it up that night."

~

Later that night, they were cuddling on the couch, except Mitch had fallen asleep.

Scott was ever so gently rubbing Mitch's back, and it slowly woke him back up again.

"Hey, sleepy." Scott said.

"Mmh." Mitch hummed, closing his eyes again.

Scott kissed the top of Mitch's head, and Mitch opened his eyes again.

"You and that damn charm of yours." Mitch chuckled.

Scott tilted Mitch's head up and kissed him on the lips, lingering there for a while.

Soon Mitch was kissing back and his mouth opened just slightly enough for Scott's tongue to slip in, their tongues battling for dominance.

They kissed and kissed, pace getting faster and kisses getting messier every second.

Scott was now laying flat on the couch, with Mitch hovering over him as they kissed and kissed, again and again, parting every once in a while when they needed air.

"Mitch, I never gave you your wallet back."

Kirstin came in but the boys didn't hear as Mitch moaned into the kiss, and Kirstin's jaw dropped comically when she saw what had happened.

"Mitch! Scott!"

Well fuck.