PART 13: I squirt him with a hose...and now I have to marry him? arranged marriage

Start from the beginning

"Well if you wanted, this would happen more often if you go down to pool right now" I flirted back, making him think he was going to get his way.

"Really?" His voice was marked in disbelief.

"Completely" I smiled, and with that Archer jumped up and bolted down to the swimming pool.

"Idiot" was all I could say, as I opened out window and looked out. I was just in time to see Archer bomb into the pool, come up, and shake his hair.

"You know I was joking" I laughed, leaning up on the poles of the balcony. Archer just winked at me, and blew me a kiss, which I pretended to stop and flick away.

"Aww well, you lose, someone else's gain" He shrugged his shoulders as if he didn't really care. Shaking my head again, I closed the door and walked down to the back door. Peeking through the glass, I saw Archer heaving his glorious body over the side of the pool, stretching and then walking over to one of the lounge chairs and closing his eyes.

Quietly opening up the door, I snuck out, on my tip toes. When I was close, I only imagined what it would feel like to touch his stomach.

And without me knowing, my hand reached out as if to stroke them. I lowered my hand, and just as I was a few centimetres away, his hand caught mine.

"You are so loud" Archer had a smug expression on his face.

"And you are stupid" I laughed back and took the seat next to him. Archer just shrugged and opened his beautiful green eyes. I was too jealous.

"Aww, come on Lottie, is that what you say to your almost husband?" He laughed taking my hand again and playing with my fingers. I just let him and marvelled at the amazingly beautiful day that we were having.

"So Archie, what exactly was Sophie up to when she left?" I asked leaning over my chair and kissing his temple lightly. Archer turned and smiled at me, attempting to kiss me back, but failing miserably.

"I have no idea, that girl has always had a mind of her own" Archer laughed and dropped my hand.

"So how about you and me go for a little swim while we are waiting for the master mind to come back?" I asked, nudging Archer with my free hand. I looked up at his face and smiled, his eyes were wide and lust was singing within them.

"Sure thing" And with that, I didn't even have time to prepare myself, he grabbed my hand and launched me into the water.

Everything came up around me, and for a few seconds it was just me and Archer and nothing else. Everything was just still and perfect, just like I always wanted it to be. Basically, everything finally felt right.

Coming up, I stole a look at the gleaming emo next to me, and soon after looking, I realized that it was the wrong thing to do. Archer moved a tad bit closer to me and kissed my lightly on the cheek. I was tempted to move my arms to around his neck, but stopped in my tracks, I was going to play the player.

Leaning forwards, I repeated his action, kissing his cheek without using my hands, however, I did see his fidget in the water.

Next, I stepped right into him, pushing every ounce of my body up against him. Archer just gasped, his breath hitching. My hands with minds of their own, slid up his arms slowly and forcing a flinch out of him. Archer bent down as if to stop the torture, but I took a step back and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"No" Was all I said. Moving my lips to his chin, I kissed it slowly and softy, barely touching the skin there, Archer tried pushing his face into mine, but I just kept walking backwards. And backwards I went until I hit the wall of the pool, trapped between Archer.

Archer's hands quickly and efficiently moved to mine, pushing them up against the wall of the pool and pinning his whole body against me. I could feel him everywhere, and the whole front half of my body was burning. It was as if I were on fire, and Archer was the fire. Throwing my head back in joy, I mumbled his name to myself.

"Did you just say something?" He whispered, his warm, hot breath tickling my neck. Shaking my head, I attempted to move him around, so that he had his back to the wall.

"I think you did" He pushed, this time literally pushing himself even closer and harder up against my body. This was my time for a gasp and for my breath to hitch. Instead of the squishing feeling that I expected to feel, I was overcome but the joyous, and lustful feeling.

"If you tell me what you said, then I'll stop" Archer licked his lips, and his tongue merely skimmed my chin. Shaking my head again, I held myself tensed up as he pushed harder on me. Now it was getting uncomfortable. Shifting myself a bit, I felt him act in surprise, making his little, ah, friend happy.

Feeling his bulge against me was one of the most exciting yet scary things that I had ever felt. It was lustful and made me feel as if he needed me, but it was also scary and made me want to hide myself and run far away from here.

As if he was purposely pulling me from my worrisome thoughts, Archer moaned in delight, flicking his head back and biting his lip. I took this to my advantage, flipping him around so that his back was too the wall and I was pressing into him.

"Archer now is so not the place" I seductively sung into the hollow of his throat. Archer just nodded and flicked his head back, leaning it against the wall. I leaned towards him, kissing his chin and leading my kisses all the way down his neck to the middle of his chest. Archer just moan and shivered all over, making me feel good about having this kind of effect on him.

"Hmm, do you like it when I do that, Archie?" I mumbled like the preppy wannabe I am. Kissing Archer up and down his neck again. Archer just shook his head, I don't know if he was responding to my question, of if he was just trying to snap out of the daze that I had put him in.

"Hmm Archie?" I whispered it softly this time, leaning towards his ear and nibbling on the edge of it lightly. Archer shook with delight again, and took my hips between his hands. His palms were outstretched on my hips, and he pulled my closer to him, closer so that we were once again pressed extremely way to close to each other.

"Fuck, yes, Lottie, stop torturing me" As he said it, it came out as a plea. It almost like he was begging me to stop. I liked this too much to stop.

Bending my head down, I bit down slowly onto his shoulder, and I felt a rumbling sound come from his chest.

"Lottie" He warned and I winked at him, raising my head to his chin again, and placing kisses all over his jaw. Archer attempted to get me to stop by twisting his head away from me, but he wasn't succeeding.

"CHARLOTTE" He screamed as I kissed his special spot. Archer jumped up, and shaking all over, lust clearly taking over his body. The bulge in his pants became more prominent at this moment, and I was beginning to get excited as well.

Sparing him no longer, I kissed him hard and fast on the lips, our tongues playing chase within our mouths. Archer pushed harder into me and I felt like I was going to faint right there and then. Why did he have that effect over me.

We were standing there for a while, just kissing each other. Archer's hands sliding up and down my arms and my hands all over his body. I was afraid that it was going to get more, frequent, the kissing, and move on to other stages, but I was almost thankful when I heard screams and water blast into my face.

"Told you I had something planed" I heard that little annoying voice. Archer just shrugged and dropped his head on my shoulder.