Chapter 54: Junkyard Date

Jay's P.O.V.

Once my parents left, we cleaned the table and went to sleep. I changed my clothes into my pijamas, while Paty was changing on the bathroom. She came out on her pink pijamas, and smiled at me.

She was about to say something but a little yawn interrupted. After that her eyes became super tired, and her smile disappeared. She was staring at me, with pleading eyes. I understood perfectly what she wanted.

— Get in the bed, I'll join you once I finish buttoning my shirt—I said.

I pointed at my shirt, which I was still buttoning, it was done only up to my belly button. I mean, yeah, I had an underwear sleeveless shirt. But it's cold, so I like wearing my full pijama. I finished buttoning it and jumped on the bed, and got under the warm covers. I wrapped my arms around my girlfriend's waist.

She surprised me with a kiss on the nose. Which meant my hands are just a few inches above... her b... OH MY GOSH!!!

— What's wrong?—she asked.

— N-nothing—I shuttered, moving my hands to her upper back.

She yawned, and then snuggled on my chest. I felt her soft breaths against my chest. She fell asleep. I yawned, and placed my forehead against her head, and fell asleep.

The first image was really nice. It was a forest and a lake with water clear and pure... like... uh... water. Apperantly it had never been on contact with anything that could pollute it. Every plant was blooming here. It was a pretty healthy forest.

— Hey, my Blue Jay —a familiar voice said.

— Hello my Love Potion —I greeted her back.

Paty wrapped her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist. Her body was warm and small. And the fact that she was wearing her old light pink gi made her look another flower in the forest, the most beautiful flower, MY flower.

— Jay...

— Yeah?

— Help us.

— Sur- WHAT?!

— Help. Us.

Her skin was drained of color. Her only color was grey in different shades. It was like staring at her in a black and white movie. For some reason it was really familiar.

— Help us, Jay.

— Us?! Who else?!

Paty's figure was devided in 2. The grey one, and one in different shades of a dark purple.

The grey one slightly unsettling, emo and depressive; but other than that, it was like staring at Paty when she was sad. Though... her wings were thiner and most likely way weaker, and she had hint of submission on her expression the real Paty would never show.

But the purple one, heck. She had Paty's face and body. But her eyes a bright fluorescent purple, reflected pure madness, and a smile of cruel insanity, her teeth were all sharp like the one's of a shark, wings of a bat, and the worst was the dragon tail, it covered in spikes that... with enough speed and strength, would probably pierce through human flesh. And his voice... Yeah. HIS. It was a voice I hoped I'd never hear ever again.

— Blue ninja, it's been a while —he said.

— Overlord.

— How kind of you, you remember my name. I wish I could introduce in another way, but unfortunately, I can only appear in dreams.

— How could I forget the name of the guy who makes my girlfriend miserable? And honestly, with you here it becomes a nightmare...

— Well, I agree with your 'girlfriend', you're a sassy as fuck —he said.