Chapter 27: New Chance, New Friends

Jay's P.O.V.

It's been two days since the pirates mess. Well, technically it never happened so... It's been 2 days since we found the teapot. It's weird, the guys seem to remember a few things. They talk about a 4 armed man. And another ship in the sky. But other than that, they don't remember anything. Nya remembers a little bit more, but it's not a big difference. She just remembers herself on a wedding dress.

I actually feel better if they don't remember what happened. But I think is kind of unfair that they don't remember, they are so confused when they have some little glimpse of what happened, but, if they remember... They could be on my situation. The first night I woke up sweating, because I had a nightmare of the insides of the sword. Today I went to sleep with the hope of having a nice dream, not even close. I saw a how a 4 armed man cuts off a bird's wings. That one made me woke up screaming, 

I knew perfectly why. I saw a bird, but it was a certain winged pink ninja who stole my heart a while ago, and the man, that man was Nadakhan.

— Jay! Are you alright?!—I heard Paty said, storming in my room.

— Yes, I'm fine—I sighed, her wings were there.

— Another nightmare?—she asked.

— Yeah.

— Wanna talk about it?

— Sure, I guess.

Paty sat next to me, and I told her about the nightmare, the one I had last night, and the one I just had. While I explained everything, she petted my hair.

— ...But I know that bird was you—I finished.

— Jay... It was just a bad dream, and you saved us, all Nadakhan can't hurt us anymore.

— I know, but your wings, wasn't it painful?

— ...as fuck.

— What happened that day?

— I was stupid... like usual.

Flashback, Paty's P.O.V.

Dogshank pushed me in a fancy room. I walked towards a table filled with food. Most of it was indian and chinese food. Suddenly, Nadakhan poofed in the room.

— NO MAMES CABRON!—I screeched.

— Lo lamento, no pretendía asustarte (forgive me, I didn't meant to scare you)—Nadakhan apologized.

— Solo me sorprendis... ¡Espera! ¿Hablas español? (You just surpri... Wait! You talk Spanish?)—I asked.

— ¿De donde crees que viene mi acento? (Where do you thought my accent came from?)

— Bueno ya, relaja las tetas (Okay, okay, calm your tits).

He began to alk, about literature, his crew, his Realm, past adventures. I was always rude, and defensive. But I would be a lie to say I was fasciated. We had more than the lenguage in common. He spend hours talking. And I'd always add an impolite comment.

— Para una flor tan delicada, eres my venenosa (for such a delicate flower, your really poisonous)

— Flor tu jefa pendejo (flower your mom asshole).

— Deberías tratar mejor a tu futuro esposo (you should be nicer to your future husband)

— Chinga tu madre puto, ni de coña me caso contigo (fuck your mom faggot, no way I'll marry you)