Chapter 25: Rescue

I'm laughing SO hard, when I wrote this chapter's title I began humming Go Diego Go!'s theme song, I got a lot of memories! :'D XD I'm so ridiculously silly.
----------------------------

No P.O.V.

While Jay fell from the sky right in a bunch of junk (yet miraculously survived), and his parents were helping him again, the girls were having their own difficulties. With dresses. While Nya was being Dogshank's barbie doll to get her in the wedding dress, the other prisoner girl just spinjitzued her way on a light pink dress.

— Don't she look pretty in white? —Clancee said.

— Pretty?! I look hideous! —Nya said.

— Don't blame the dress Nya—Paty said clicking her tounge.

Nobody seemed to notice, how as those words escaped her lips, her skin turned a dark shade of purple. And came back to her usual tanned skin as she finished talking.

— Well I look better than you—Nya scoffed.

— Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say barbie doll—Paty sighed.

— Why you're not fighting back?  —everyone in the room asked.

— What for? I lost my reason to live. My friends, the love of my life. Why should I care?—the girl in pink replied.

— Your world, and Nya is still here —Clancee said.

— 1. Nya is NOT my friend, she's a selfish slut. 2. Without my team this world doesn't matter to me. 3. This isn't even my world —she said, mumbling the last part so no one could hear her.

— You pink bitch —Nya said.

— Thanks.

Meanwhile Jay was scolded to death by his "father". And began 'recruiting' a few friends to make a replacement team. Darreth, Capitan Soto, Echo-Zane, Ronin, and the Commissioner. (Skylor's in the sword sooo...). Once Jya brought them together, they went into a building so Jay could explain the plan and his situation with no interruptions. Or that's what he expected, because half way through the explanation.

"Jay, Jay, can you hear me?"

He froze right where he stand, he knew that voice.

"Paty?! How are you doing that?"

"I'll take that as a yes. Are you okay? Are you safe? Where are you?"

"Wait, you're hearing my thoughts? Uh... Yes I'm alright, I have a team and a plan to rescue you."

"No don't come, I won't let you get hurt!"

"I'm not a baby, I can take care of myself."

"Like you did during the scrap n tap? Jay, don't come."

"I defeated you, didn't I?"

"I let you win, bonehead"

"I won't hear you anymore."

Jay finished explaining his plan, like the 2 minutes he was quietly making faces never happened. Well, almost finished, Echo-Zane told him, someone was watching them, and that Jay had to say words with any meaning. Jay obeyed reclutantly.

— ...Hamster pillow, crying, love magic—Jay said.

He felt a smirk appear on his face when that voice on his head began babbling totally fustered. Echo-Zane finally located to Sky-Pirates in the next building and a chase began. The replacement team brought one pirate down, and in the end, they lost the commissioner so he could arrest the Sky-Pirate, and Jay had to let the other one go, so he could use the stolen piece of land to fly up to Djinnjago (again, least original name of all -_-). Once there, they sneaked to towards the tempe where Soto found both girls were.