Chapter 7: Hard times

Sensei Garmdon's P.O.V. (why? Cause I've never done it before)

It's been exactly 9 moths since the pink ninja died. The ninjas are really affected by the girl's death. Patricia's death was tough for everyone. But they're already lost any hope that she might come back. Zane came back after 6 months, Patricia (I hate people call me by my whole name but  he's too formal LOL) has been dead that and a half more. (he cares, but he's just too serious).

Everyone changed. My brother spends more time meditating, Kai he spends a lot of time on videogames. Zane doesn't laugh. Cole spends way more training  than before. Morro tries to feel his girlfriend hand, all the day, since it's the only sensation he have left. And my son spends most of his day either hugged by Erika, or by his mom. He still feel really guilty. The girls aren't like before either. Skylor looses her time playing with water power. P.I.X.A.L. just inevstigates. Zai reads a lot. Erika she is always hearing music. Robyn well, she always tries to feel Morro, but normally just their hands touch.

The all have changed, they laugh way less than before. Jay didn't changed... He bacame someone else. He never laughs, never jokes about anything.... and he barely smiles. This goofy boy, became what's the name..... an emo. He's usually not dangerous, except when someone makes fun of Paty, or of somethingh that reminds him of her.

Like, 2 months ago, 2 theifs were stealing a bank. The ninjas went to stop them, one noticed Jay's medallion. They called him gay for using that "stupid girly gem". Lloyd said he went insane. Zane said that one might lost an eye. He gets really violent, if he gets hurt, at least it looks like it.

The team is going through hard times.

Paty's story now it is famous, as the girl who saved Ninjago, to protect her friends. She appears on shows, documentals, and the ninjas are in a lot of interviews about her. Right now, I'm watching one of them. They're all being interviewed.

— Ninjas, how was her dead? How was it seeing her dying?—the interviewer asked.

— Slow, emotionally painful... she didn't seemed scared. Just she wanted to be in peace with everyone—Zai said with her voice cracking.

— She wanted to be even with everyone...—Kai said.

— She chose our lives instead of her own life—Lloyd said, hiding his face with his hands.

— She made a big sacrifice? Didn't she?—the interviewer.

— The hardest sacrifice to make—Erika said, patting Lloyd's back.

— I can't imagine how hard it was for all of you...—the interviewer said.

— She was like a sister to me—Zane and Cole said at unison.

— She was so filled with energy, and so cheerful, unless we had training—Erika chuckled.

— She was pretty cheereful, she was a good friend—Robyn said.

— Potato you're friend of everyone. You're to cute to be hated—Morro said

— Mr. Walker... I think you suffered the most, after the poignant you gave. We all can tell it was pretty tough for you...

— Tough? It is horrblie, I got to taste her lips... once. That's how she unlocked her true potential, that gave her the strenght to defeat the Overlord. She died, but without her none of us would be here—Jay said.

— If I don't get to personal, how did you feel when she was on your arms, the last time?—the interviewer asked.

— It was... I can't compare what I felt to anything else, it is not something I would wish to my worst enemy. She was so calm as her life was exinguishing, she tried to make it the less painful for everyone. But it hurt anyways, it still hurts...—Jay said, as his eyes got teary.

— I think you had enough... My condolence to you ninjas—the interviewer said, he cleaned a tear and stared to the camera— Remember that we're getting closer to her 1 year anniversary festival.

Oh right, I forgot completely. People is planning to do a big concert on her death first anniversary. The ninjas aren't exactly exited to have the fact she died rubbed in their faces. The onlyone who seems exited is Nya (la zorra -_-), she see it as a chance to dance and sing infront of the whole town. The ninjas have to do something too, they will be the opening act to the whole concert, the only thing that seems to make them feel exited is that The Fold will be there. But it is not enough to cheer them up.

-----------------------------------

Short (780 words) SORRY SORRY SORRY!! Next one will be longer, I promise!