Chapter 10: Fixed?

Cole's P.O.V.

No way! She is alive! No matter how much I could try, the smile was tattooed on my face. The little love birds stop kissing and I rushed to hug my best friend. Kai, Zane, Lloyd, Erika, Robyn, Morro, Zai, Jay, Sensei Wu, Sensei Garmadon, Misako and Borg joined the hug.

— I can't believe it! —I said.

— Me neither! How?! —Skylor said.

— We missed you so much! —Zane said.

— I missed everyone every single day! —she said, as tears fell down of her face, but with a smile.

Someone pulled Paty by the red color of the sleeve, firsthand I thought it was Nya. But despite it was a female, it was a girl none of us have seen before. She had a messy blonde hair, black eyes, and a pointy nose.

— I want answers! How long you've been alive?! How's that you're alive?! Did you even died?! —the girl snapped.

Paty hide behind Jay's shoulder. Sometimes is hard to remember that she is like a shy little girl when it comes to speaking to strangers, and since she wasn't prepared for that, like in TV interviews... she got pretty nervous.

— I've been alive around... don't know... what hour is it now? —she asked to Zane.

— 1:15p.m. why? —Zane replied.

— I think around 1 hour alive, perhaps less. I don't why I'm still alive, and I don't know of what happen to me was death but I wasn't in any place for a year so... —Paty replied with a bright pink on her cheeks.

— So you didn't died? It was all a cruel joke? —the girl asked.

— I don't even know how to reply to that... I didn't meant to hurt anyone —Paty replied.

— Do you know how expensive this festival was? —the girl snapped.

— It think less expensive than rebuilding the whole land... —Paty muttered, but not quietly enough to be for herself.

— What are you implying? That the other ninjas wouldn't be able to defeat the Overlord? —the girl asked.

— Yes, exactly that. What I did keep the people I care the most alive, and that is all I care about. Not what you jerk can say! —Paty said, more defensive.

— Oh! So you care about them more than your parents?

— In case nobody told you my family is dead! Murdered violently by the Overlord! So you, could just fuck off Nadene! —Paty snapped.

— Wait! Do you know her? —Lloyd asked.

— Guys, this is Nadene. My ex-best friend, she became a reporter right after I catch her making out with Henry, you know, when I had to date him and all —Paty explained.

— Wow... thug life you got huh? —Nadene asked mockingly.

— At least I help the world, not bother people or pay them to... (*cough* *cough* fuck you :T) I would finish, but I see kids here—Paty smirked.

— You're such a a selfless bitch!—Nadene shouted.

Paty began to growl,  I noticed how her teeth were getting sharp. Her fingernails too. And her eyes were filled with fury. And she was getting bigger, and her skin we turning purple, but it was still to light to be noticed, just on her hands. And her wings were turning black... also barely noticeable.

She was turning into the dark version od herself, like when she became a knight of light.

— You have 3 seconds to run....—Paty smirked evilly.