Chapter 32: You're Changing

OMG 3412 words... this shit is long... :'D Oh well, I hope you enjoy it... I'm tired... too much homework... had to procrastinate... AAAAAAAGH!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai's P.O.V.

Paty kept crying for a few more minutes after the whole love scene was over. She was still crying tho, but now she was sobbing quietly. Since she wasn't going to calm down any time soon, Jay carried her in bridal style, while she kept crying on his chest. When we came out of the cave, the moon was already out. On our way towards the Bounty, Paty made clear, it wasn't just this whole Overlord thing that was making her cry. It was everything. Literally EVERYTHING.

Perhaps because she always hid how she feels. But I never came to think how broken she may have been inside. Her whole family died the same day. She day a few days later. She was all alone for a whole year, and once she remember who she was and everything else, she spent her time missing us in a painful darkness. She saw Jay, the love of her life, hating her with all of his heart. She has to deal with this glitches. The fear of never be able to see any of us again when we were on the Djinn Sword. Having the Overlord fused to her soul must be hard as hell...

And despite all that, she never said anything. She fought, she suffered, and all that, without crumbling a single time. She never showed weakness. But just telling us that the Overlord was attached to her soul. Broke her. The mere thought of loosing us, made her do this... She ran away. I don't know what I would do on her place.

We arrive to the beach faster than I expected. Nya and Misako were waiting for us on the Bounty, my sister was upset about something, and Misako was preparing tea, which seem to please both senseis. The night was cold, so it wasn't just the 3 of them who had tea. We all sat on the deck of the Bounty and chat for a while, Paty sat on Jay's lap the whole time, looking for comfort. I never noticed how short she was now. Jay could rest his chin on her head like it was nothing.

We talked about simple things, like the stars, old silly stories, and the tea.. for a while. Then we began talking about memories, fighting the serpentine, becoming the Knights of Light. Paty let out a few sobs out until she fell asleep. Poor thing, she cried herself to sleep.

— Jay... I... love... you... —Paty said on her sleep, making the guy hugging her turn a bright red.

— I think you should all go to sleep too—Sensei Garmadon said.

— It was a long day—Sensei Wu added— You all need to rest.

— Yes Sensei—we all said, and went to our rooms.

Skylor overtook to my room, and I when I was on my way to my room I heard Cole and Jay talking in front of Paty's room, which is next to mine.

— You think she'll be fine?—Jay whispered.

— She's strong, but I never saw her like this... I don't if this is a phase, or what—Cole whispered.

— I hope she's able to move on—Jay said.

— I hope so, but she held back too much too long. We shouldn't expect she is back to normal overnight —Cole said.

— Good night bro—both said at unison, and went to their own rooms.

They didn't even notice I was there. Or I'm an excelent ninja, or I became invisble. Because they didn't notice a third person hearing their conversation. It actually was a great relief to heard Skylor greeting me when I got inisde my room. I went to bed, and we both fell alseep sooner than usual. We didn't even cuddle (I hope you're able to survive Kai -_- XD).