Chapter 8: My Favorite Company

Morro's P.O.V.

It's been 10 months since Paty's dead. We're all reunited in the training room after ANOTHER interview today. We just are resting and talking about life. And that brought te topic of death, and that brought the subject of Paty's dead.

— Do you think she is out there? —Robyn asked.

— I'm not so sure about that —P.I.X.A.L. said— When the human body died, the soul went to the Cursed Realm, but we destroyed it....

— Paty, destroyed it, if she's definitely gone, it's her fault —Nya said, checking her hand mirror.

— It's your fault too, and mine as well —Skylor said— the 3 of us destroyed the Cursed Realm.

— But I made it come in the first place, this is my fault —I said.

— Whatever your fault —Nya said.

— FUCK OFF BITCH!!!

That was the voice of a girl, I stared to Erika and Zai. They gave me "it wasn't me" look. Skylor gave me that same look. P.I.X.A.L. was as confused as the rest of us. That just leaves on girl remaining.

Potato's face was red of anger. Breathing heavily. I can't believe it was her! I began to laugh, as Nya stomped out of the room. Everyone began to laugh too. Potato turn redder bit now in embarrassment, apologizing to us.

— I just can't believe how she is. Just a causal bitch! —Robyn protested.

— Oh gosh please stop! —Kai said between laughs.

— What's so funny? —Robyn asked.

— It's weird to hear you cursing, since you're the innocent one —I said, hugging her, more like touching her back....

— Dork... —Potato said.

— Do you think it is my fault that Paty have no way out? —I asked.

— No. Nya just was being... Nya —Erika said.

— I can't believe you 2 are related —Zai told to Kai.

— Sometimes she is really... Tough to deal with... But is still my baby sister —Kai said.

— Is there any chance to bring Paty back? —Jay asked.

— I doubt it, when we destroyed the Cursed Realm, I asked to Paty what would happen to my partners in the Cursed Realm. She said that she was worried about every soul there. Because if after every ghost dissolved in water they went to the Cursed Realm, they would be trapped in some sort of dissolving limbo. Since the Preeminent was underwater. The ghost would be eternally in that limbo of dissolving —I said. (that's MY theory)

— You really think she is there? —Cole asked.

— It sounds as a logical theory... Painful, but logic —Zane said.

— And what if she isn't there?! Or if she was wrong and the Cursed Realm is now underwater?! —Jay asked.

— Jay, we miss her too, but it's been 10 months... It's been a really long while since she left. It would be nice if she was alive. But we can't do anything. If she had a chance to return, she would already be here —Cole said.

— I don't miss her!! I don't even want her to return!! I'm slowly dying without her!! —Jay said.

— Jay! Please relax... We're not your enemies... —Cole said calmly.

— Sorry is just... Life seems so useless now that I don't have her by my side.... —Jay sighed— I would do anything to feel her again...

— We also want her back... But we can't do anything... —Lloyd said.