Chapter 33: Tables Turned in a New Realm

Paty's P.O.V.

How's that the guys are taking so long? Man, not even the Sensei were ready. We're just going to the Enchanted Realm, we can use the Realm Crystal if they forgot something. I didn't took that long packing, I just grabbed my Spell Book, my notebook, my cell phone and laptop, my old Tedy Bear and a few photos of the guys all in a small backpack. I packed food for 5 days for everyone.

— Guys! I'd like to go today!—I called.

Few minutes later they finally got in the living room, everyone had at least to bags each one. You HAVE to be kidding me. Heh... I shook my head filled with amusment. I guess they are kinda nervous, I remember when I first got out of the Realm, I wanted to pack my whole room. The Senseis walked in, both with one bag each...

— What did you pack?—Zane aksed politely.

— Incense—Sensei Garmadon said. 

— My tea set—Sensei Wu said.

— Oh man—I said, bitting my lip to don't laugh— of course they did.

— Ready everyone?—Misako asked.

— Nya's missing—Kai said.

— ......Yeah, we're ready—Erika said, even Kai laughed, I chuckled, nice one buddy.

— Why the food?—Lloyd asked.

— Oh, just in case someone doesn't get used to the food of the Enchanted Realm, I want to make sure everyone feels comfortable—I said.

— That's very nice of you—Skylor said, I nodded slightly embarrased.

— WAIT! WAIT! I'm ready!—Nya yelled running towards us, she had at least 5 big bags.

— Finally slowpoke—Zai said annoyed.

— Shut up—Nya said.

— Calm down sassy dork —Mirayo snapped.

— Want some ice on that burn—Zane smirked.

OH SHIT! ZANE JOINED THE TURN DOWN FOR WHATs!!

—  So... Can we go now?—I asked, trying to avoid Nya getting more diguisting than usually.

— Sure! I wanna see the Realm were your grandpa was!—Jay cheered, making my heart melt, again.

I grabbed the Realm Crystal and the fragment on my ring, I opened the portal, and I hand it to Sensei Wu.

— I'll go check if it's safe—I said, that confused them a little— Last time, I opened it over a lake...

I crossed, I actually opened it in the town, I crossed my hand throw the portal and made a thumbs up. Everyone crossed. They gasped with an ear-to-ear grin, making me feel a great satisfaction.

Cole's P.O.V.

This place was amazing, it was so green, it was so alive. It was one of the most beautiful place I have ever seen. The buildings look like they come from from an old movie, but an old movie that has modern technology. There lots of winged people, mermaids, vampires, fairies, and some creatures I couldn't identify: like 2 men, they had human bodies but frog faces, or birds with cat faces.

— Welcome to the Enchanted Realm—Paty smirked.

I tried to talk, but I couldn't, no one said a word. Paty chuckled, that brought me back to reality. She was certainly enjoying this...

— It's beautiful!—Jay cheered and hugged Paty, like she was the one who created it.

I wished Jay had keep it quiet, after than scene, a crowd stared at us. Now that I got some closer to me, some look almost human, just there are some details that remind me they aren't, like cat ears, fangs, snake tounges, wings and stuff like that. Most people around our age, girls and boys that didn't appear older than a me (he's 18 & the oldest ninja). Around 20 guys were flirting with Zai, Erika, Potato, Mirayo, Skylor, Nya and P.I.X.A.L. And the guys and I were about but a tons of girls surrounded us, complimenting us, holding onto our arms, and trying to flirt with us. 5 were around each one of us, well, except Jay who had like 8 girls, and he was red faced. The only ones alone were Sensei Wu, Garmadon, Misako, and Paty.