Chapter 51: Something Inside of me Died

Paty's P.O.V.

It's been just 3 fucking days, and I'm about to tear Henry's legs off.

I was reading next to Zane who's doing the same. But I'm reading my SpellBook, trying to find something about Henry's poison.

— Hey babe—Henry said. I sighed.

— Nice clothes...—he said.

— Thanks—I said coldly.

— Are those space pants? Cuz that ass is out of these world—he chuckled, I sighed loudly.

— No, there are baseball pants, cuz I'm out of your league—I spat, raised my middle finger and let the room.

I heard Henry groan and Zane chuckle a bit. I went to the meditation room, Sensei Garmadon allowed me to use it to find an antidote for Henry's venom. We found that the teapot still had that weird venom on it, I had extracted the tea from it, so all I had to do was figure out which kind poison it was and find a cure. Simple... right?

That asshole is going to pay for what he did to me and to my family. All my family was gone thanks to him. And sort of... thanks to myself, I'm the Overlord, I'm my parents murderer, and even... my own executor... What have I become?

What you were meant to be —the Overlord's voice echoed in my head. I sighed.

Shut it goo face. I don't want to hear it. I'm not becoming your puppet.

My best students are living with you, is just a matter of time for they to figure out that, I'm here, alive—he said.

Mind your own buissness Overass...

My body, my buisness.

This is MY body, and MY soul. As well as MY life. You're just an unwanted host.

But what happens when the host takes control?

It won't happen, and this conversation is so over.

Someone tapped my shoulder, and I jerked my arm away.

— Woah tiny... is everything alright?—Cole said.

— Oh, hey Cole—I said— Not really, one of THOSE headaches.

We have the code between us, headache is now a code for the Overlord is bothering me. Cole's the only one who I can tell about this. The others would panic. Jay would probably go nuts. But not Cole, Cole is calm, smart, and mature. I can tell him and he'll just help without suffering a heart attack. And he's simple, goes straight for a solution.

— Need a painkiller?—he asked.

A painkiller is now a code for a weird spell that I learned by accident a week ago. It temporarily weakens the Overlord as well as myself, so Cole "lends" me some energy. And with his super strenght, he is still awake and strong, even after a spell like that.

— No no. It was annoying, but it was brief—I shrugged.

— I really think you should tell the others about this—he said.

— I will, but when the 2 idiots leave, my priority now is finding an antidote for Sensei Wu.

— You shouldn't delay it. And if you don't want to be so obvious about your "headaches" you shouldn't stand in the middle of the hall frowning—he chuckled.

— I'll remember it—I smiled.

— Need help with the antidote—Cole asked.

— Thanks, but no thanks. I'm working with a dangerous weird poison, no way I'll expose anyone to it.